Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Brand Bashing

Old 07-13-2014, 05:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

CalHunter

Fair enough, i do help in a technical capacity on another muzzleloading board. I don't moderate on that board although i can and have when asked by the site admin/owner. The way the other forum regulates new posts to a "newbie section" and signatures with a minimum post count seems highly effective at keeping spam in one location.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 07-13-2014 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

CalHunter,
You should really unban 1874Sharpshooter. His point was if he can't tell the truth you might as well ban him now. I think you should respect that because it was an honest range report. When we can't tell the truth anymore, you'll have a lot bigger problems then moderating a forum.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Fork Horn

I think just about every muzzleloading company out there has built a model they wish they had not built. Every company has that one lemon that is sour.

Has this poster had issues in the past with brand bashing or was this something new?
Old 07-14-2014, 08:38 AM
Super Moderator

Grouse, when a member tells (dares) a mod to ban them, that isn't wise. Please take any further discussion to a PM.

CalHunter