Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

This is what it's all about.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:21 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Default This is what it's all about.

Hmmm Hmmm Good. If this doesn't make you look forward to the upcoming season, nothing will.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Are those Chops (Back Straps)? they look awful Tasty!
Im just about finished with my last seasons Venison. Im having a 25 year anniversary party for me and my wife this next saturday. I saved 4 tenderloins and a bunch of boneless butterfly chops for the grill. I take the chops and cut em up into small squares and marinate them then make Shiscobobs out of them, or however the heck you spell it. I then take fresh Onions and Green Oeppers and Cherry tomatoes from the garden with mushrooms and make about 50 Bobs from them, oh are they good and go fast. The Tenderloins are for me and my father in law and uncle who just love em and there too old to hunt any more so it's been a tradition to cook em for them so they can enjoy and tell there old deer hunting stories.
Hunting Season to me is more than a Big set of Antlers on the wall, it's a full freezer of meat and the joy of watching people eat it that I enjoy the most.
(BP)
Old 08-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Typical Buck

now that is what I'm talking about!! That looks very good!!
Old 08-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Dominant Buck

That looks like a fine cook out. Then you have to fill the freezer all over again.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Dang it Sharpsshooter, you made me go the the freezer and pull out one of my few remaining deer roasts to put on the grill tomorrow. I need to get a nice tender doe early this season because I'm running mighty low of meat.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

We had venison taco's last Thursday and today. Had to have two its hard to lose some weight with Venison still in the freezer. Deer season for bow Sept.15 Lots of pics on the trail cams should be a good season.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

You feeding the neighborhood?
Old 08-20-2012, 05:58 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
You feeding the neighborhood?
1 meal for the family

Old 08-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your making me hungry. Dangit
Old 08-21-2012, 05:16 AM
Fork Horn

Looks rather tasty; I see your a fan of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) nothing any better than venison grilled to perfection. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.