Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

CVA Optima Elite .50cal (Up for trade!! Maybe sale)

Old 04-16-2012, 03:28 AM
Spike

Default CVA Optima Elite .50cal (Up for trade!! Maybe sale)

Hey guys! I have a SS fluted barrel CVA Optima Elite .50 with the famed "Bergara" barrel. It has camo thumbhole stock and camo forend, comes with a Bushnell Trophy scope. (The camo one at Wal-Mart for $100) Scope has adjustable zoom, not exact on magnification so i wont post it just in case im wrong . Has Kwik Sight raised mounts, very sturdy. Have original mounts for CVA's with it. (Dura-sight i believe?) Also with it i have everything you need to shoot/clean this gun. I dont really want to list it all, but its everything and more about $150 worth of stuff. I wont post all the specs of the gun.. Just look it up. Great condition, no rust, finger twist out breech plug, ...Just look it up.

Anyway here's the deal. Im 17, no job(yet,need a car!), and about $150 saved up (Blew all my savings on all this stuff haha! Its all new and nice BTW) So i was promised a truck by a family member... and that didn't work out. So now i need a car/truck to drive. Pretty much going for anything. Can't go very far so i'd like to stay here in Indiana,or East Ohio.

About selling the gun- I really hate to sell it... Because i'm going to want alot for everything.. considering its all nice and new stuff i just spent alot of money on!! Gun was $350, $100 scope, $40 in mounts and bases, and all the supplies... I don't want to break your bank but i don't want to give it away.

Shoot me a text. 765-625-1474. I don't have internet at home so i rarely will be able to check on here, so you'll have to text me or wait a while Will send pics of it via text/cell phone.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

You should have put this in the classified forum. You'll get more buyers looking.

You've really limited your market though. Better to set a price, and then go buy a car near you.

Last edited by Muley Hunter; 04-16-2012 at 06:25 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:00 AM
Spike

Ok thanks ill do that. Made this quick before school one day, must not have been paying attention.