Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

first pics of my work shop. damn it's cold lol

Old 01-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default first pics of my work shop. damn it's cold lol

just started to get stuff in to my work shop I know where my casting gear is going. have not worked out area for my gun work area is going to be.

Old 01-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Dominant Buck

That is going to be real nice Corey. It always is nice to have a special place you can call your own and do what you like in it. I have plans as well.

There is the concrete slab for my future shooting house, wood working shop extension, and gun shop. I want to bring the garage out 12 more feet by 24 feet long, join the two roofs, take out a back wall, add a wood stove, wall mounted air conditioner, and a sliding window that I can shoot across my range from. Then I can shoot rain or shine, hot or cold.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cayugad
That is going to be real nice Corey. It always is nice to have a special place you can call your own and do what you like in it. I have plans as well.

There is the concrete slab for my future shooting house, wood working shop extension, and gun shop. I want to bring the garage out 12 more feet by 24 feet long, join the two roofs, take out a back wall, add a wood stove, wall mounted air conditioner, and a sliding window that I can shoot across my range from. Then I can shoot rain or shine, hot or cold.
seems like you have enough work shop already lol. i wouldnt neccisarily connect those unless they were all on the same slab. maybe some corridor connectors if you will?
corey..lookin good...is this fer reloading?
Old 01-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

you need a heater lol. i just bought a new in-fared red style for the house and they work excellent and are not real expensive to run.. there also portable and assembled.. roll it anywhere you want.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

That workshop needs a LOT more clutter.

Seriously, lay down the law now. My bench seems to collect random household stuff that the wife can't find a better place to put.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Dominant Buck

Just throw a wood stove in there. I want to get a new ... bigger wood stove for the house. So the current one will heat the wood working shop and most of the garage. I miss a heated garage. And you can never have enough workshop room. I have a lot of other tools I want to get and set up in their own area. I want a laser guided router etching table... that would be so cool.

Corey will discover just how quickly these shops fill up. Tools, parts, paint, hardware, etc.. next thing you know.. you need more room. So when are you moving in Corey?
Old 01-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hubby is right! Clutter. Every shooter needs clutter to be happy.

But don't worry. If you have empty space, clutter will come.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have one the small heaters in there right now. going to buy a little better one when they go on sale.

I am not reloading at the moment. for my casting, projects that are coming up (small remodeling projects), and casting.

figure my lead pot should help heat when I am doing it.

my scope mounting and bore sighting will be done in the house more room for my laser bore sighter
Old 01-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
Hubby is right! Clutter. Every shooter needs clutter to be happy.

But don't worry. If you have empty space, clutter will come.
the clutter is at the our old home, have not moved it yet.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Fork Horn

Cayugad's right. You can never have enough workshop!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.