Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Another off topic post

Old 01-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

When Spring arrives I Walleye Fish in Tournaments on Lake Erie, and love eating them too. When Summer gets here I get out My Mustang and go to Car Shows, sometimes my brother in law comes out from SC with his Challenger and goes with me. I also collect Coins. So I love to Fish, Im a FORD man and I collect coins.
(BP)
Attached Thumbnails Another off topic post-dsc09165.jpg   Another off topic post-dsc09978.jpg   Another off topic post-dsc00087.jpg   Another off topic post-dsc00338.jpg   Another off topic post-dsc00251.jpg  

Old 01-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Shoot hunt and fish, along with maintaining my hunting property and its two buildings my tractor and ATV anfib, clearing my 3.5 miles of ATV and tractor trails taking care of my two food plots and as a second hobby I am a Master Gardener. I also help out on our club range while maintaining an archery range on my hunting place and this year I am laying out a muzzle loading range on my hunting property. I am remodeling the gun room right at the moment. I am glad I do not work for a living[I retired 20 years a go last Nov.] I just would not have time.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like to go crabbing in the summer.

Old 01-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pluckit
I like to go crabbing in the summer.

I LOVE Crab's, YUMMY! are those Blue Crab?
(BP)
Old 01-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Playing pool. Last winter I took 2nd in the Missouri State 9 Ball Tournament (should have had first but just got too tired).
Old 01-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

If any time left over after working 2nd job, I try to get out on the harley.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I grow about a 2 acre garden during the summer, an acre of it is sweet corn. We do alot of 4 wheeler riding, my wife, son and I have one. Trotline and pole fish for catfish. We always take a few camping trips through the summer. Plant soybeans in a couple of food plots.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Breechplug
I LOVE Crab's, YUMMY! are those Blue Crab?
(BP)
Yes, Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:29 AM
Dominant Buck

I garden. I have three of them so they keep me occupied somewhat. I like to fish if they are biting but sitting in a boat, bobbing around, is not my idea of fun. Riding atvs is a good time. But my year long passion is target shooting. Handguns, rifles, muzzleloaders, anything that goes boom!
Old 01-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Currently just muzzleloaders and hunting. I used to have a lot of other ones, but now I have a 3 and a 4 year old, so time's kind of limited. I keep thinking I need to find a different hobby that that doesn't require the set-up time and cleaning time of shooting a muzzleloader. So far achery is leading the way for that, but I'm still trying to come up with the funds for it. I go back and forth as to whether or not it's something I'll really enjoy or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.