Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

If You Could Start Over?

Old 10-28-2011, 07:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default If You Could Start Over?

I was thinking the other day about what i'd do if I could start my life over. Knowing what I know now about myself.

I think i'd pick a nice state like Colorado, Montana, Idaho, and become a warden. I wouldn't get rich, but I'm sure i'd enjoy my life in the outdoors. I'd find a woman that had the same interest, and build a nice log cabin style home.

How about you?
Old 10-28-2011, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'd invent Microsoft Windows.

or if you prefer a black powder forum answer:

I'd invent Pyrodex.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't like looking backwards. The guy who invented pyrodex got blown to smitherines.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

This isn't really looking backwards. You can start being 18 from right now.

If you are 18 right now? Move along youngster. This dream is for old farts.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Banned

im still fairly young and have plenty of time left LOL.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:45 AM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
im still fairly young and have plenty of time left LOL.
Nobody knows how much time they have left. Last time I was at a cemetery there were plenty of tombstones with people's ages that were younger than you

Old 10-28-2011, 11:27 AM
Dominant Buck

If I could start over.. there would be a lot of bone headed stunts I would not pull the second time around. And some other things I would do. But it does me no good to look backward. I am too busy looking ahead.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Not really sure if I would do anything different. No matter which path you take in life you will always have your ups and downs. And I think God has blessed me very well giving me good health, loving parents and wife, a good job, great kids and now great grandkids and to him I give praise every night. I have friends that appreciate me for who I am not for what I have.
Now, there are some things that I would have liked to have done, but then I think that if I did them, there are other things that I would have missed. And there are a couple things that I shouldn't have done that I regretted and repented for.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
I was thinking the other day about what i'd do if I could start my life over. Knowing what I know now about myself.

I think i'd pick a nice state like Colorado, Montana, Idaho, and become a warden. I wouldn't get rich, but I'm sure i'd enjoy my life in the outdoors. I'd find a woman that had the same interest, and build a nice log cabin style home.

How about you?
I'd pick a remote place in Colorado, Montana or Idaho. I would build a cabin, bid society farewell and hunt and fish year round just to try and survive. But for fun I would play cat and mouse with you, the warden who would try to stop me from eating out of season
Old 10-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by borecleaningweasel
I'd pick a remote place in Colorado, Montana or Idaho. I would build a cabin, bid society farewell and hunt and fish year round just to try and survive. But for fun I would play cat and mouse with you, the warden who would try to stop me from eating out of season
I'd bring you some game that poachers shot. No need to be a mouse. The cat always wins.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.