Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

puckit the trespasser !!!!!

Old 10-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Why do you hate to agree with me?
Old 10-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

on the other hand, if ya say something, better be prepared for e1 to see it.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Why do you hate to agree with me?

too see you get confused
Old 10-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Spike

hey guys,......all the harsh things that are/have been said between you to has me really thinking that i don't want to be apart of this forum......i know i do not contribute nowhere as much as the other forum members do on here but i really enjoy reading different threads of different members that post on here, an try to apply some of the ideas to my own mz...alot of it has helped tremendously, an thank you for that.. thought this was a mz forum,guess i was wrong!!!....gonna take a day or so an make my mind up wheather to stay or go...either way good luck hunting all an mostly be safe!!!
Old 10-23-2011, 04:25 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by frontstuffer01
hey guys,......all the harsh things that are/have been said between you to has me really thinking that i don't want to be apart of this forum......i know i do not contribute nowhere as much as the other forum members do on here but i really enjoy reading different threads of different members that post on here, an try to apply some of the ideas to my own mz...alot of it has helped tremendously, an thank you for that.. thought this was a mz forum,guess i was wrong!!!....gonna take a day or so an make my mind up wheather to stay or go...either way good luck hunting all an mostly be safe!!!

Let me ask you something the man posted he is a trespasser for over thirty years, and if he was on your land hunting you would be okay with that?
Old 10-23-2011, 04:32 PM
Typical Buck

I own 560 acres and would be really upset if I cought some one tresspassing. With that being said I think Muely Hunter needs to grow up yourself and quit acting like a dang 2 year old. He already knows everyone disagrees with tresspassing. Im sure he understands that and who are you to be starting such a anal thread
Old 10-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by browtine7
I own 560 acres and would be really upset if I cought some one tresspassing. With that being said I think Muely Hunter needs to grow up yourself and quit acting like a dang 2 year old. He already knows everyone disagrees with tresspassing. Im sure he understands that and who are you to be starting such a anal thread

HUH? I didn't start the damn thread!
Old 10-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Personally I did not jump on the burn Plucket for his response bandwagon. Nor will I jump on you for this post.

However I do think Plucket tried to explain himself as best he could. I do not agree with exactly what he said, but it is not for me to judge him.

The bottom line is this. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Let's get back to discussing muzzle loaders and Strawberry jam!! Tom.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Strawberry jam belongs on a peanut butter sammich.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by HEAD0001
Personally I did not jump on the burn Plucket for his response bandwagon. Nor will I jump on you for this post.

However I do think Plucket tried to explain himself as best he could. I do not agree with exactly what he said, but it is not for me to judge him.

The bottom line is this. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Let's get back to discussing muzzle loaders and Strawberry jam!! Tom.
You are right I am done

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.