Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I need a huge favor please.

Old 09-18-2011, 09:33 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
oh boy that'd really limit me on bullets. I was really looking forward to trying one in 50cal so i could shoot the thors and aerolites.
Beggers can't be choosey......
Old 09-19-2011, 06:01 AM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Sounds like a plan. Are you okay with me sending you a 45cal with the Lehigh conversion all ready to go? The 45's are my favorite.
Send me the 45 and I will send a .50 to Jon since that's what he wants.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by chetmarks
Send me the 45 and I will send a .50 to Jon since that's what he wants.
Oh chet you would love a 45 - in your country for anty and deer it would be something else...
Old 09-19-2011, 06:23 AM
Banned

there we go chet! Its just that i have so many .50cal projectiles right now. The .45cal i'd be stuck with mainly powerbelts and of course, sabots. I'd really like to get a 50 to play with and work up some Colorado loads in a knight.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Fork Horn

jon, you pay shipping and I'll loan you my Elite I got from Grouse or my Disc Extreme in .45,
Old 09-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have watched people on this forum say i said Knight was the only accurate Muzzleloader. I also heard on another forum somebody said i said it was the only accurate ML at 200 yards.

I know that's wrong and stupid for me to say. I just cant believe i said that. Of course, i have done and said a lot of stupid things in my life so maybe i did.

The Knight Mountaineer is the most accurate production ML i ever shot. The Knight Mountaineer is by far the best quality ML i ever shot. That has nothing to do with another Muzzleloaders capabilities though.

I need to edit the post where i gave out this false information and apologize for my stupidity. Whoever supplies me with a link first to where i said this i am going to send you 50 free bullets of your choice. Bullets that i have here at home that is. Lehigh's, Barnes, Hornady, etc. It's your choice what bullets you want.

To qualify for this it needs to be cut and dry. No excuses or that's the way i took it. Show the facts and you will get the bullets right away.

Thanks for your help.
It really doesn't mean much if you haven't shot all the other guns. If you have. Then what you said is exactly what everybody thinks you said. Either either way, you lose.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
It really doesn't mean much if you haven't shot all the other guns. If you have. Then what you said is exactly what everybody thinks you said. Either either way, you lose.

Now Muley , he just wants the facts.... not sure what that means, because I think he was shown the facts and now is a welch...

but what do you expect
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's not about what people THINK I said. Don't go away, looks like the stakes are going to get higher.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Spike

Oh boy!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:10 AM
mountaineer magic

It's not about what people THINK I said. Don't go away, looks like the stakes are going to get higher.
I wouldn't go to high on the stakes or someone may hack into your post and edit it just to claim the prize

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.