Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I need a huge favor please.

Old 09-18-2011, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by builder459
Grouse, what's the problem? i was accused of inciting a "flash mob", which was totally untrue.in fact i shut down my pm box yesterday and guess what! you still were confronted. i guess we have a mystery member who incites people on this forum for the sole purpose of hating you.. NOT!, threads like this one and the ones yesterday you started are the reason your confronted constantly and the fact you just can't let things go. the wording book states is indeed what you said,unless it was changed. how's that crow taste? need a bit of water to help it down? dude, just let it go...
You cause all your own problems, nobody needs to look for that. Just like this thread, you are looking for excuses instead of facts. This is why I don't reply to your posts. Somebody please supply me facts, if not I got to send bullets to Flounder. Lol
Old 09-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Omega, you have a crane to get that thing in the stand? darn fancy rig you have there!
Old 09-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
You cause all your own problems, nobody needs to look for that. Just like this thread, you are looking for excuses instead of facts. This is why I don't reply to your posts. Somebody please supply me facts, if not I got to send bullets to Flounder. Lol
The facts are as stated..... you are trying to agrue semantics and you have lost but its okay send them to flounder anyway.... you are definately tunnel minded in all you say and write, kinda like a jackass and his manners and thought.... :l mao::lma o:

you know it is really stupid to use all the smilies but, i was trying to do as you do... maybe we can get along, if i do...

Last edited by EndeavorShooter; 09-18-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:57 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Omega45
My crossbow is better then your crossbow!

okay, i give.... i am not going to start agrueing over crossbows too... but, there are none that can shoot as good as a tenpoint phantom, just saying!!!! still love the look of that vision!!! Horton not Knight!!!
Old 09-18-2011, 06:00 PM
Typical Buck

hahaha. If i was loaded like you I would have the Ten Point instead of the Vision 175. I need to see if they make a crank so I can reload in the tree........

These are even better looking IMO. But carry a heavier price tag!
http://www.scorpyd.com/
Old 09-18-2011, 06:03 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Omega45
hahaha. If i was loaded like you I would have the Ten Point instead of the Vision 175. I need to see if they make a crank so I can reload in the tree........

The crank is what sold me on the Tenpoint... my lovely wife bought it for me for xmas.... i would have never spent that kinda money.... I picked it out but she put her money out....I do know some xbows can be fitted with the accudraw like that is on mine, you may check into that... the crank is still pricey but the diagram that needs cut out in your stock comes with the crank....just a thought

Man them are some cool looking xbows and it is suprising they are getting them speeds out of 130# limbs.... that is amazing!!!

Last edited by EndeavorShooter; 09-18-2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

i am thinking alot of the A team are seeing it my way as well, grouse.... not seeing many coming to your defense....
Old 09-18-2011, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by EndeavorShooter
The facts are as stated..... you are trying to agrue semantics and you have lost but its okay send them to flounder anyway.... you are definately tunnel minded in all you say and write, kinda like a jackass and his manners and thought.... :l mao::lma o:

you know it is really stupid to use all the smilies but, i was trying to do as you do... maybe we can get along, if i do...
Just facts please, pretty simple. No need to call people names, just supply facts. I won't reply to you anymore either. LMAO
Old 09-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Banned

Grouse, solve all of your problems and head aches by sending me the Mountaineer to play with
Old 09-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Typical Buck

obviously all have seen facts except you.... i have been threatened that you would not respond to me before.... I just wish you would hold to it, this time....

and where did i call you a name, must be reading something we are not, again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.