Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Another Mountaineer outing

Old 09-15-2011, 03:05 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Why do you insist on ruining other peoples threads? Why cant you wait until i start a thread and ruin it? That's all you can offer is entertainment for some.

The Omega is a great ML, it will also shoot circles around your over priced Endeavor/Pro-hunter out of the box day in and day out. I cant wait to hear your intelligent opinions on this. This thread has nothing to do with T/C.
No it doesn't and your right, the thread had nothing to do with any other gun except a Knight and in my earlier post , That is what i commented on... untill you brought other guns in with the wildly untruth about how the Knight is so much more a shooter than tc or any other gun.... So why do you ruin the thread tryin to bash anothers thought of their being just as good a shooter for far less money with a lie??? I can't wait for your answerAll i have seen you add to the forum is free advertisement for Knight and lehigh and a few other threads to make you appear to not be a salesman...

Oh, I have less in my endeavor (550.00), than that mountaineer is selling for... and there are two members on this board that can attest to the accuracy of my gun and it shoots as good as any pics of groups on here... if you need proof ask Batchief (I think you know him) and nimrodder.... they have seen what it could do without any mods.... I believe the parting words were, I have never seen a ML shoot sabots as well as that one...

Last edited by EndeavorShooter; 09-15-2011 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pluckit
But I just wanted people to understand, not necessarily the regulars on this forum but the novices to the sport, that you don't have to drop a bundle on a rifle to get good 100 yard groups like that.
You are 100% correct