Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

My Vision is better ,No eye doctor needed.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

Looks good, I like that camo!!
Old 09-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by chetmarks
It wasn't shortened but a little bit , not enough for a youth. I think the LOP on visions are a little to long . I think it was only shortened about an inch or less. Somebody on here could probably tell us exactly how much
I have the piece in my hand... measures 1/2" + 1/8" saw kerf for a total of 5/8"

Yep the trigger comes out very easily... can not remember is it is two screws or two pins - it does not drop out with a lever or fall out like another one does... You have to take it out...

Firing pin assembly also comes out very easily for cleaning when you get to that point...

It shoots better than it looks also... This was the first shots and probably the only shots out of that barrel... so you can count them up... Nope that is not true - there was one more 100 yard trip to the farm - can't find the pic....

Old 09-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

That looks like it might work allright.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Vision is one of my favorite muzzleloaders. The complete gun can be taken apart in minutes once you get the hang of it. It also is very accurate and reliable.