Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

triumph or or knight bighorn.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:55 PM
Typical Buck

The older Knight Big Horn is surprisingly light and handy for its length because the plastic stock is so light weight.
Although it has a 14 inch length of pull, it feels shorter, especially when not wearing a thick winter hunting jacket.
The butt pad is a full 1 inch thick which can be replaced with a thinner one if necessary to shorten the LOP.
It has fiber optic sights and the trigger is nice and crisp too.
I'd say go for it.

Last edited by arcticap; 06-23-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

I have an older knight Bighorn and it is the most accurate gun I own at 100 yds and that includes 2 center fires. It also has the best trigger, I have yet to find a bullet it will not shoot good. Mine uses #11 caps and I have shot more than 20 shots without cleaning the area around the plunger as it does not get very dirty there, much cleaner than my TC Black Diamond. Guess for an inexpensive gun I have no complaints.