Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Lehigh Conversion Kits and Vent Liners

Old 03-30-2011, 02:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Lehigh Conversion Kits and Vent Liners

I think I now have the latest word on the expected breech plugs and vent liners from Lehigh.

Everything should begin shipping Monday.... Lehigh Dave has been swamped with contractual orders from Knight and has been busy meeting those contractual deadlines. The Vent Liners that have been out of stock for the past weeks were built by Lehigh on schedule and were shipped to another facility to be hardened. In the mean time contractual comitments to Knight pushed the Vent Liners hardening process back in the order of business.

When I was discussing this with Dave he was disappointed that things did not happen in the manner he had planned and really does feel an obligation to his Lehigh customers.

So, As I understand it Lehigh will have Vent Liners in stock on Monday and those of you that were lucky enough to order and get the last 200 Lehigh Conversion Kits should expect that they will begin shipping on Monday 4-4-2011.

One other bit of information, because of contract obligations with Knight the Lehigh Conversion Kits will only be available from Knight Rifles in the future.

Replacement Vent Liners on the other hand will always be available from Lehigh.

Hope this helps those of you that are waiting for either the conversion kits or Vent Liners....
Old 03-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Typical Buck

Sabotloader........I had to order one just in case I change over my original disc. $40 well spent
Old 03-30-2011, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

jay, I converted my original disc over and the Leigh conversion fit perfectly.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

My Original converted over fine also.