Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TC Vernier Tang Sight

Old 01-26-2011, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default TC Vernier Tang Sight

I have a complete TC vernier tang sight, plus the critical parts for another one that I would like to sell. I tried to sell just the parts for the one awhile back, but I was informed that I was asking too much. So in order to make up for that I am going to offer the completed sight, and the critical parts for a second sight here before I offer them for sale anywhere else. I have heard these are highly sought after sights. They are for the Hawken or the Renegade tang. You get everything, and only what is seen in the pictures. Shipped price is $75. That should be a good price. I did a search and saw just the completed sight listed for sale for more than that(Auction Arms-$99+shipping). Tom.

Old 01-27-2011, 06:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

There is a classified section for selling things thats where this post should be.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Actually Lemoyne, I do the same thing. I figure before I post it in the classifieds section, I would give my peers in here first crack at whatever I have to sell. If no one 'bites' I will post it in the classifieds.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bronco that is why I did it. I realize Lemoyne is right about what he said. But this is a small piece that is pretty unique, so that is why I wanted to offer it up here first. I could sell it fast and easy on another forum, I just thought I would see if anyone here wanted it. I definitely did not mean to ruffle any feathers. I have already done enough of that lately, and really don't want to ruffle anymore.

I actually also think my price on this is a great price. So thanks for the support Bronco, and Lemoyne I am sorry if it offended you. My mistake. Tom.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Spike

Good morning Tom.Do You still have avaliable for sale the above TC Vernier Tang Sight.
If yes please inform me what is the distance from the tang level to the lowest position of the aperture disc whole? I am looking for the low one to be mounted on the Hawken muzzleloader.
If not please advise any link to the page with simmilar ofers.
I am new here.
Best regards
Izojar
Old 09-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry but I sold those sights. There are a couple of guys on here who have those on their rifles. And I also see them from time to time on E-Bay for sale. You might check there also. Tom.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Spike

Thank's for the ansver Tom. I will wait for any simmilar on E-bay.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default TC Vernier Tang Sight

Izojar--
I have one of those sights, I have not mounted it yet, the rear screw in the tang serves as the rear screw to hold the sight. As best as I can tell, the peep hole is about an inch and a quarter above the rear tang hole. I will put mine on a Investarm Hawken, I have to replace the front sight with something taller then the origional sight. I just bought the tang sight from Gun Parts Corp, it is unused, but old. They had a few left for $36 each. That is a bargan for a TC vernier tang sight so they will not last long. I can not focus on regular sights anymore, but peep sights still work OK. I am sure that I will have to drill the peep hole a little larger, it is very small.