Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Four Hours Till Game Starts

Old 12-19-2010, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Four Hours Till Game Starts

Old 12-19-2010, 07:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

ronlaughlin

Sorta like mine...

OK so which rifle are you going to use at game time?
Old 12-19-2010, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Depends on who is ahead.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

ronlaughlin

OK - now I gotta ask - which game?
Old 12-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh, you thought i meant 4 hours till i hit the trail. My rifle of choice, is the X7 with the factory peep, during our now commenced muzzle loader season. Bullet is 300g Deep Curl. Primer is W207. Crush rib sabot. 105g BH209.

I was going for a short hunt, this morning before football starts, but went out into the shop instead.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

The first game is the Philly-Giants game. Then Jets-Steelers. Then Packers--Patriots. Here we watch what we are given, without free choice.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by ronlaughlin
Oh, you thought i meant 4 hours till i hit the trail. My rifle of choice, is the X7 with the factory peep, during our now commenced muzzle loader season. Bullet is 300g Deep Curl. Primer is W207. Crush rib sabot. 105g BH209.

I was going for a short hunt, this morning before football starts, but went out into the shop instead.
Well, since the old man is not playing - I am going trap shooting this morning and coming back here - but still will not be able to watch the afternoon game as my 3 yr old grand daughter, whom we are babysitting, wants to go to the mall!!! Now it is not as bad as it seems - our smal mall has a childrens plat area in it she loves - then all of adults - young-old & really old sit and watch. I should take something to read - maybe a couple of hunting magazines....
Old 12-19-2010, 07:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by ronlaughlin
The first game is the Philly-Giants game. Then Jets-Steelers. Then Packers--Patriots. Here we watch what we are given, without free choice.
and the winners are... Philly - Steelers - Patriots... the first game could be the best....
Old 12-19-2010, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sabotloader
and the winners are... Philly - Steelers - Patriots... the first game could be the best....
For once i agree with you. I do, yes i do. We will have to find somebody else to bet with.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Fork Horn

You mean no wants wants to watch the Carolina/ Cardinal game? anyone? well nobody here in NC does this year either. Too pretty here today to stay inside; 45 and sunny