Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TC Dream Season

Old 12-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
well for one, they chopped 2" of barrel off, added some rubber to make up for it in price and then tell you the rifles only designed to shoot sabots and not conicals.
Those lil rubber grippers that T/C first put on there bone collectors and CVA quickly added to the accura? it also has a QLA which CVA has also added to rifles?oh and don't forget the speed breech that T/C devised and guess what M/l company has them now lol. fact is T/C is the innovator in the M/l market and the vast majority of people who are into M/l's want rifles that shoot saboted bullets.my triumph shoots the no-excuse full bore conicals great.and i am willing to bet it will shoot the thor bullets and the FPB accurately also.i didn't buy it to shoot full bore lead conicals.T/C's vision is in the future and be the one to lead not follow!
Old 12-10-2010, 08:26 AM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by Grouse45
The Omega is right up there with the Knight Elites as far as right out of the box accuracy with a variety of different bullets.
I have to agree. my Omega was accurate right out of the box. A darn nice gun. I consider my Omega worth the money, my Accura on the other hand I do not. I only have 2 CVA's but neither comes close to my T/C's or Knights. Brand loyalty, well maybe but only because the brands earned my loyalty through their quality, accuracy and customer service. My first CVA was so disappointing to me but what soured me the most was the customer service e-mails I received when trying to get satisfaction. I only wish that I had saved the e-mails. I tried to give them a second chance by getting an Accura but it didn't live up to the hype either. T/C ,Knight, maybe more expensive but worth every penny. And Made in America to boot. I will always be willing to pay more for an American product that keeps jobs where they belong _ in this country!! before I try to save a buck by buying a cheap import. It makes me mad every time I go shopping . You can't hardly find anything that isn't an import. My stinking socks and underwear are coming from bangladesh or pakistan. Shoes from China. On and on . God allowed me to be born in this country and I will support it all I can by buying American when I can. If that means I pay a little more, well so what.

Old 12-10-2010, 08:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by builder459
Those lil rubber grippers that T/C first put on there bone collectors and CVA quickly added to the accura? it also has a QLA which CVA has also added to rifles?oh and don't forget the speed breech that T/C devised and guess what M/l company has them now lol. fact is T/C is the innovator in the M/l market and the vast majority of people who are into M/l's want rifles that shoot saboted bullets.my triumph shoots the no-excuse full bore conicals great.and i am willing to bet it will shoot the thor bullets and the FPB accurately also.i didn't buy it to shoot full bore lead conicals.T/C's vision is in the future and be the one to lead not follow!
LOL the rubber on the Accura V2 - Apex are purely for extra grip, they dont claim to "burn recoil".

TC's future is slim IMO S&W just gutted them for their tooling equipment.

CVA does not have a history of not being able to shoot conicals. TC has such poor belief in their rifles that they wont shoot conicals, that they will straight out tell you not to bother. Instead of fixing the problem and making everyone happy, they just keep their head turned the other way.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:40 AM
kb1
Fork Horn

i no nothing about cva so i,ve never wrote any good or bad about them.but for every thing else you,ve wrote,well said, ole chet,well said!
Old 12-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kb1
i no nothing about cva so i,ve never wrote any good or bad about them.but for every thing else you,ve wrote,well said, ole chet,well said!
Yes indeed.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL the rubber on the Accura V2 - Apex are purely for extra grip, they dont claim to "burn recoil".

TC's future is slim IMO S&W just gutted them for their tooling equipment.

CVA does not have a history of not being able to shoot conicals. TC has such poor belief in their rifles that they wont shoot conicals, that they will straight out tell you not to bother. Instead of fixing the problem and making everyone happy, they just keep their head turned the other way.
MD what does lil rubber grippers have to do with recoil lmao.CVA copied after seeing on the bone collector.gutted for rifle tooling when they made only pistols? again your not seeing the big picture. the future isn't in full bore conical shooting rifles lol..come on dude wake up.future slim? think about this where would CVA be if it originally had to make rifles in the US and didnt copy about everything T/C has made lol..CVA's early break action rifles sure looked a lot like T/C's now didn't they? MD again your arguments hold no water as usual.when T/c sold to S&W you were screaming that T/c was about to go under, again that wasn't the case. was barnes going under when it sold, absolutely not.are CVA's present offerings with Qla's,speed breeches and lil rubber grippers quality rifles i say yes. but remember who thought up all those things. it sure wasn't CVA! and those are facts not fiction lol. wake up dude!!
Old 12-10-2010, 09:16 AM
Banned

early cva's like the optima were actually cloned from the H&R.

Screaming that tc is/was about to go under? LMAO youre a complete drama queen!

TC called the recoil burners. They greatly reduce the felt recoil! Careful in cold weather though, they tend to fall out.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:24 AM
mountaineer magic

Careful in cold weather though, they tend to fall out.
And how many have you had personally fall out?????

Old 12-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Banned

the only tc's ive run across in the field were sidelocks, no inlines. Then again we can a "conical only" rule in CO
Old 12-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

early cva's like the optima were actually cloned from the H&R.

Screaming that tc is/was about to go under? LMAO youre a complete drama queen!

TC called the recoil burners. They greatly reduce the felt recoil! Careful in cold weather though, they tend to fall out.
so CVA didnt clone anything from T/C is that what your saying? drama? this coming from a guy that makes components so a overpriced bullet will perform better? then claims his favorite bullet is a thor?you made the going under statement not me! and a false one at that. you never answer the questions you skirt them.and i suppose CVA started putting lil rubber grippers on to reduce recoil also?lmao. MD you obvisously live in your own lil fantasy world.i think all that recoil from those CVA's has rung your bell a lil to much!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.