Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

A very Sad Day.

Old 11-23-2010, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default A very Sad Day.

I got this PM from another board.

Hello,

My name is Jeremiah. I am the son of rbinar (Rick, I called him ol'man) With great sadness, I need to announce that Dad passed away Saturday, Nov. 12th. just before noon due to a massive heart attack. Him and I were very close, and a lot of my final moments with him was most likely working on one of the many projects that came from the many postings here on Doug's Message Board.

If you would be so kind, I would appreciate it if you could forward this to the rest of the members on the board. If they need to contact me, I can be better reached at [email protected]. I still have a couple of open jobs here at Dad's place, and would like to make every effort to return the items to their rightful owner.

Hope the best of holidays to you all.

Best Regards,
Jeremiah
Old 11-23-2010, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

I saw it too Grouse and it is a sad day. He was a great asset to SML and to everyone that knew him.

All Blessings to those that grieve and mourn.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Our deepest condolences from us here in So. Il to the family and friends. He will be dearly missed, but enjoyed in his memories and writtings.