Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

? on Knight rifles!

Old 11-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Typical Buck

Default ? on Knight rifles!

Is there anyway to get a look at what will be coming out on the new Knights? I'm in the market for a Knight and I like the Elites and Extremes, but will wait if they are coming out with a Thumbhole laminated stock with a stainless fluted 26" or longer barrel!

Just curious if anyone(Sabot) has any insider info!!!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

No real need to wait.

The Long Range Hunter is available with a TH laminate stock and a 27" E.R Shaw/GM spiral fluted barrel. They come up fairly often in the "for sale" forum sections and auction sites as low as $400-500 new or like new.

Add the Lehigh NFPJ conversion and you have a helluva a BIG rifle.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

onetohunt

I can honestly tell you... i am not high enough on the food chain to no for sure what Knight is up too... I certainly have some specualtions but truths - I am not sure.... Idaho is way to fer away from Tennessee to know hat is going on for sure.

One thing I can tell you - I really believe the wait will be worth it so some of us in the ML coummunty.

I do not THINK Knight is on a mission to capture a huge portion of the market in this first re-introduction. I think they have a plan designed by some keen thinkers @ PI, but from there your speculation might be as good as mine...