Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Old Package coming out again

Old 09-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Spike

Default Old Package coming out again

As some of you may know I got my start in the bore cleaning and conditioning dept. It's my main area of expertise. I developed a bore coating and conditioner years ago. Long before nono technology was a household word,. I have decided to re-release this product. It should hit the market in less than 3 weeks and rest assured it will be in the old packaging. It is called NO-PROTECKT. You will be absolutely amazed when you use it. Both the coating and conditioner is packaged together, not for your convenience but my profit. I recommend you use it right away as it only lasts 4 months in the plastic bottle, which is much longer than it will last in your metal bore. I guarantee you can use even the blackpowder substitute that promises water clean up and not have to worry about crud ring. Worrying never does any good anyway. We highly recommend switching to Septuigin powder substitute. We developed this powder ourselves. Septuigin or 7777777 as it is sometimes referred to is non corrosive. When shooting it in conjunction with the NO-PROTECKT you can simply come in from a long day of hunting and throw your gun the closet and forget about it. Try these new products now. We are currently offering a $1.00 off if you pre-order. Contact me as soon as possible. Don't be fooled by sustitutes. Get NO-PROTECKT today.
sincerely borecleaningweasel
Old 09-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Are you ever going to offer "Weasel Patch" again? You were right, it's the best lubricant I've ever used for patched balls.