Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Need advise with Accura please.....

Old 09-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by accura owner
Thanks for the advise guys. I am not sure I understand the 1" garantee comment. The sabots load fine and seem tight going down but not overly tight. Similar to my knight. Has anyone had a positive experience with a magnum load (150 grains of powder)? To me is kinda defeats the purpose to spend the money on an expensive 150 grain capable gun it if cannot deliver accuracy.
The Accura is a big improvement for CVA. But still needs alot of work to be a good ML.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Banned

you are full of it grouse.

A lot of work my rear end.

Go have another knight out for dinner with Knight
Old 09-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well there is one thing; that is the phoniest claim ever made, when they had to do something to compete with the Triumph which may well be the most accurate out of the box muzzleloader.
A side from that in any model of any brand there is always the chance of a lemon it can happened.
To be honest that sounds more like a bad scope than a bad gun. The only defects that I can think of that would not be obvious would be a bent or laminated barrel. A loose action might but should be easy to spot. Come to think about it they did have some laminated barrels at one time but that was a long time a go. There service department is supposed to have become contactable you might try them.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:09 PM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
you are full of it grouse.

A lot of work my rear end.

Go have another knight out for dinner with Knight
my my but you are a little testy. maybe you should take a shill pill and relax. You are showing your immaturity there FG or is it MD

Old 09-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Banned

immature? You and or some one else that started it with you, well into your 60s making up phony names and then going around on here starting BS posts, taking up server space.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:01 PM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
immature? You and or some one else that started it with you, well into your 60s making up phony names and then going around on here starting BS posts, taking up server space.
you once again show that you don't know what you are talking about. I am not well into my 60's and this is my real name. Is Mountain Devil54 your real name? Or maybe you are posting under a phony name. I'm sure if the issue of server space bothers you it's only because you need it for your posts. Look how many posts you have since the join date versus me. Then add the posts you made under FG and I think the best way to save server space is limit you. Now that is off my chest can we be friends

Old 09-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Banned

Ah its wonderful when you ruffle the feathers of the guilty and they start squalking Dead give away
Old 09-23-2010, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

bigblock455
MountainDevil54
FrontierGander
Borecleaningweasel

How many other names do you have Jon?
Old 09-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Banned

borecleaningweasel is chetmarks - semisane's doing.

Those 3 should be my only ones.

MD huntingnet of course
FG on multiple sites including mine.
BB on GBO

I think thats it
Old 09-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

May I just add that MountainDevil54 is a geuine helper of Black Powder enthusiasts.I have never seen him advertise his sevices for money like others I have seen.I believe his Shooting Range posts are there for the benifit of all Black Powder shooters to benifit from. If he gets kick backs from the manufacturers well then so be it and why shouldn't he. If you take his advice or try any of the products he promotes I am certain you will not be dissapointed. I am a true blood Thompson Center Arms fan. But I also believe that you can get all the gun you need for a whole lot less money from CVA! For only $167.00 I purchased a CVA Wolf and with help from MountainDevil54 I have it shooting over lapping holes in the bulls eye at 100 yards. If I had a longer range to shoot at I truely believe it will hold a similar pattern at even greater distances. What more can you ask for at that price. And what more do you need to shoot deer with in practically any state.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.