Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

New package coming out soon

Old 09-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Banned

Default New package coming out soon

Just talked to Doug a couple hours ago. In 3 weeks they'll have the new packages Gun Shield and Bore Coat products in stock!

They are now offered in Aluminum Bottles. The Bore Coat will now last for 2 years VS 6 to 8 months in the original plastic bottles.

The Muzzleloader Kit comes with enough Bore Coat and Gun Shield for One Complete Muzzle Loader and runs $24.95. The Gun Shield you can buy alone for $9.95 and again, Its enough for one Long Gun.

I really like how they repackaged it, Its now a lot more affordable and in one easy kit to do your rifle with!

Couple videos,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFeYVqM_g28

Dont watch this with the wife around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UQ3dHeBA7A
Old 09-23-2010, 07:35 AM
Spike

Here I was being real careful not to push my products because I thought advertising and solicitation was against forum rules. I guess Not. So I want everyone to know that I have a new video coming out in November on blackpowder basics. It's for those individuals who are just getting started in blackpowder and don't want to seem like an idiot by asking a bunch of questions. we cover everything needed to get you up and running . All other videos are on sale for 17.95 this month . All printed literature is now 1/2 price and we will be doing a online subscription service for $18.95 a month with free tech questions answered within 48 hours. Pm me for detailed info. Man am I glad to know we can push products on here. That's a lot better than most forums
humbly yours
borecleaningweasel :" undeniably the best darn expert in blackpowder"
Old 09-23-2010, 07:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Mr Weasel, Do you have new packaging too?
Old 09-23-2010, 07:44 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by flounder33
Mr Weasel, Do you have new packaging too?
Negative. New packaging and fancy packaging is a marketing gimmick . I'm more concerned with the quality in the package. It doesn't matter how you wrap crap, it is still crap. But those in advertising know things are bought based on the package appeal. Just a sad fact in life.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:45 AM
Banned

Hey if you dont have any interest, dont read and reply IMO. Better not read any other posts either because powder type, primer type, rifle type will all be listed and could be passed off as advertisement
Old 09-23-2010, 07:54 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Hey if you dont have any interest, dont read and reply IMO. Better not read any other posts either because powder type, primer type, rifle type will all be listed and could be passed off as advertisement
Dear Mr wannabe
Thanks for the sharp rebuke. First off let me point out some errors in your post.Where did I say I wasn't interested? I didn't.
Who are you to tell someone what they should or shouldn't read or reply to . IMO. Lastly there is a big difference between a post talking about primer type,powder type,rifle type, etc versus this post which is an obvious advertisement except to the most dead brained individual around. Gimmee a break.
Humbly yours
borecleaningweasel; undeniably the best darn expert in blackpowder
Old 09-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Banned

i already know about this name you use. Dont hide behind another name.

You want advertisement, go check out some of your friends posts.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
i already know about this name you use. Dont hide behind another name.

You want advertisement, go check out some of your friends posts.
Please explain further as I don't know what you mean about hiding behind a different name there Frontier Gander.Secondly please clarify what friend, I only have one or two but not sure which one you mean. Spell it out rather than insinuate. Thank you
Old 09-23-2010, 08:10 AM
Banned

Ah jeee, to bad you went through all your old threads you started and deleted them on 9-2
Old 09-23-2010, 10:17 AM
Fork Horn

MD54, does this really help with crud ring? I though I read where you said it did

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.