Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Blackpowder Rifle Accuracy.

Old 09-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Spike

Default Blackpowder Rifle Accuracy.

Over the years I've advised millions on Black powder rifle shooting.I've been appalled at the information in many beginner books and videos. Much of what has been written or recorded is not accurate or an exercise in futility. I've decided to help out the Blackpowder community. I will be publishing books and DVD's in the near future. If you have some advice that you have found effective you can post it. If I use anything that you post I will send you a thank you note but don't expect royalties. I anticipate that with my Knowledge and experience there is not one single soul on this entire planet that will not benefit from what i have to offer. Anyone interested in helping with this project please get in touch me .Thanks and I look forward to an exciting year of adventure in the Blackpowder world .
Sincerely
Borecleaningweasel
Old 09-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, it's like I advised my brother years ago about the best way to kill deer...

"Keep your nose in the wind and your butt to the rear"...
Old 09-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

With your limited experience Weasel, here's one I doubt you know - "Powder goes in first."

That one's free. You're going to have to pay if you want any more from my vast storehouse of muzzleloading wisdom.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got nuttin for you and your book weasel. You're startin to bore me.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

If the Weasel ever published a book on muzzleloading it would be stocked in the bookstore's humor section, or maybe science fiction.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

borecleaningweasel

Is this going to be one of those Shakespearian Satires?

Satire...satire, term applied to any work of literature or art whose objective is ridicule. It is more easily recognized than defined. From ancient times satirists have shared a common aim: to expose foolishness in all its guises—vanity, hypocrisy, pedantry, idolatry, bigotry, sentimentality—and to effect reform through such exposure. The many diverse forms their statements have taken reflect the origin of the word satire, which is derived from the Latin satura, meaning "dish of mixed fruits," hence a medley
Old 09-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

That should help Sabotloader. The Weasel always thought satire was that round rubber thing under his truck, as in "datsatire".
Old 09-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ah gawtz 1 fer ya - whin u goze huntin, try ta go whar sum o whut u iz huntin livez.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

This guy is sounding like another arrogant blowhard, Bill O'Rielly. He also thinks very highly of himself!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 05:20 AM
Spike

You guys won't antagonize me, I won't fall for that. You see my mission of helping you ( the blackpowder consumer) is to important to get side tracked by small minded individuals. Besideds I've done this forum thing a time or to and I know how it works. That's why many of us professionals don't hang out on the forums. We know how jealous some people are. Especially those who like to think they are in the know when in reality they are usually the first to seek out the advice that we who are in the know have to offer. I have a new booklet coming out that you may be interested in. It's only $15.00 and will show how to make even a cheap innaccurate gun shoot well. Anyway , thanks for the welcome and As I am very busy testing and writing I don't know how often I will be able to respond to the plethora of e-mails I expect to get. Bt rest assured I will be monitoring the forum to see what areas I need to cover in my future endeavors.
Sincerely yours borecleaningweasel ( blackpowder expert )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.