Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Blackpowder Rifle Accuracy.

Old 09-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by borecleaningweasel
I have a reputation in this industry.
Wouldn't someone with a good reputation in the industry post under their real name? Just asking.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm pretty sure that is his real name.
Mr Weasel if you would consider changing your name you might get the respect you think you deserve.
Don't let the door slam you in the bore on your way out eeder.

Last edited by flounder33; 09-16-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have a reputation in this industry.
You certainly do Weasel, as even a cursory information search will reveal.

Weasels prey on small animals by night, often killing more than they eat, and spend the day in dens of prey they have killed.

Weasels are poisonous. If bitten, it is vital to take an antidote within 24 hours; else, the consequences might be fatal. The antidote for treating weasel bites is secreted only by monkeys.

Weasel - a sneaky, untrustworthy, or insincere person, often known to inhabit Internet forums and express inflated opinions of their own stature in order to spread misinformation and discontent.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

How does the helpless help the helpful?
By staying out of the way.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by borecleaningweasel
I might as well be up front right at the beginning here. I am not here to make friends ,I am here to offer my expertise. I earned what I have to offer and therefore I deserve compensation. I have a reputation in this industry.
I used to think you just had a big a$$, but not anymore pal. It is your head that is big.

Why I bet you hang red flags on each ear that read, "Wide load coming through," your head is so big!!!

One thing nice about this forum, there are just plain folks on it. When they have something to pass on that will help a shooter, they do it with no blowviating or self back slaping!

I have got more help from guys like Lemoyne, Semisane, Sabotloader just to name a few and the only compensation that they have received is a heartfelt thank you.

Actions speak more then words from a blowhard pal.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by lemoyne
How does the helpless help the helpful?
By staying out of the way.
That's good. So I guess I won't see much of you .
Old 09-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Spike

But as for the rest of you I look forward to the beginning of a good relationship. I have been spending a lot of time lately with some guns made in Spain. As soon as I finish the project I will be offering a special. This is the first title that will have both a hard copy and a video together. It's Titled. "Shooting the Cheapies -How to get accuracy from an inferior gun." For those who are on a limited budget I'm thinking about a simple e-book and you tube link. What do you guys think of that option. I figure even the poor should be able to have access to the info. Goes to show I do have an altruistic bone in my body
Old 09-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by rafsob
I used to think you just had a big a$$, but not anymore pal. It is your head that is big.

Why I bet you hang red flags on each ear that read, "Wide load coming through," your head is so big!!!

One thing nice about this forum, there are just plain folks on it. When they have something to pass on that will help a shooter, they do it with no blowviating or self back slaping!

I have got more help from guys like Lemoyne, Semisane, Sabotloader just to name a few and the only compensation that they have received is a heartfelt thank you.

Actions speak more then words from a blowhard pal.
It's always good to get stuff like that off your chest. I'm sure we will become more acquainted. I've found that some of the most antagonistic end up bowing the lowest and desiring the most help. What do you shoot? I'll even give you a 5 minute free consultaion or 2 pages of written help. Just to show how serious I am and the extent of my abilities Just for you BUDDY
Old 09-16-2010, 03:25 PM
Spike

once my new website "Weasels Wonderful World of Wisdom" is up and running I will post the link. It will have a daily blog and I will be highlighting my achievements and accomplishments. Long range shooting with a muzzleloader is one of my best areas. So if you want to learn how to shoot 500 or even a 1000 yards hang in there. If shooting 25 shots through the same hole at 50 yards is appealing, then hang in there. I will do my best to hurry the process along. getting Paypal setup is one of the hurdles to overcome.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:51 PM
kb1
Fork Horn

wow i can tell just from these few posts that you have the expertise i'm seeking.would it be ok ifin i's just start sendin ya 1,000 amonth ta keep ya on retain er for all the problems i been havin?none of em have been muzzle nut related tho

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.