Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Blackpowder Rifle Accuracy.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

"Antagonize" - - - "plethora" - - - "endeavors" ?????

DANG Weasel, where did you learn those big old words?

I sure wish you wouldn't use them on us simple folks who know nothing about muzzleloading or words like that. You're bound to just confuse us with your vast knowledge. We're more of a "dis", "dat" and "dem" crowd and nowhere in your league.

So, I have to wonder - Is dis de Weasel dat gonna hep dem dummies?
Old 09-16-2010, 07:23 AM
Spike

By the way, while I don't believe in parading a long list of accomplishments,but I also realize some people feel credentials are important. So I will only briefly mention that I am the go to guy that the experts go to. People like Toby or Randy or Mad Max ( he wasn't called mad max til he came here) look to me for answers. I have been shooting muzzleloaders since I was 3 years old( for over 50 years). I will tell you how that happened sometime in a new mini biography that will be released later in the fall.
In the mean time shoot straight and remember the Weasels always here for you. There will be a time when you need my help
Old 09-16-2010, 07:31 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Semisane
"
So, I have to wonder - Is dis de Weasel dat gonna hep dem dummies?
Yes I can help even you. As matter of fact i have been thinking about a subscription type service with a monthly fee with unlimited questions answered because some people seem to need a lot of help and I can't be drained of time by a few blackpowder vampires when there are so many who only need a few things to get them on track. I will let you know when we get a book or video done that is written in simple one syllable words. I will send you an autographed copy.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

borecleaningweasel, u iz muh hero.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Never tease a weasel!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

Never tease a weasel!
On first impression they seem to be harmless - maybe even cute. But deep in their black hearts they're nasty critters.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Semisane
On first impression they seem to be harmless - maybe even cute. But deep in their black hearts they're nasty critters.
When you can't refute what a person does and the integrity of their work and experience you attack their character. That's the normal procedure. I don't mind. I always come out on top of the top at the very top. I didn't climb this high in life to get drug down all that easily. I will have to tell you how I earned my name sometime. Then I think you would have the same appreciation as most of my fans .
Old 09-16-2010, 10:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Underclocked
Thank you very much but I have heard that so often that pious platitudes don't phase me anymore. But thanks anyway
Old 09-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Underclocked
Thank you very much but I have heard that so often that pious platitudes don't phase me anymore. But thanks anyway
Old 09-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Spike

I might as well be up front right at the beginning here. I am not here to make friends ,I am here to offer my expertise. I found out a long time ago that most people just want to be friends because they think they can benefit for free from my experience. I don't need friends like that. We shall be aquaintances here and nothing more. If we keep it at that level we won't have a problem later.I don't like being taken advantage of. I earned what I have to offer and therefore I deserve compensation. I have a reputation in this industry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.