Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Goodbye huntingnet members

Old 02-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Banned

lol it was great. back in florida for the day. leaving tomorrow for denver at 6pm
i will tell u all about it as soon as i get home. lots of pictures and videos.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rafsob
I once went Steelhead fishing up in Pulaski, NY. I had a good trip. I was the only one that caught a steelhead and it was a beauty, what with all the colors. My big catch was a 20 lbs female salmon and a 17 lbs. male in a small stream. Amazing, it took about 45 minutes to land thebig one. My friend did them in his smoker. Boy talk about heaven!!!

Reminds me of when I depolyed to Norway with my fighter unit. We went into to Sola AB, just outside of Stavanger. Well anyway as we went through the Norwegian chowhall the first morning there, I noticed they had a very large filet of smoked salmon on the counter. Boy did Ihave fun eating breakfast there.

Hey maybe Fat Dog will loose some weight while your are gone. It should help him. I still say his is one fine looking fellow. I bet hehas to beat off the ladies.

Rafsob
sorry I missed your reply....Yes Steelhead Fishing is a Great Time. Were Blessed here in Chautauqua Co. N.Y. to be right next to Lake Erie, we have some of the Best Trout, Steelhead and Salmon Fishing in the U.S. with a-lot of good Creeks to fish. And then talk about Walley Fishing....I enter a few Major Tournements on Lake Erie for Walleys and spend a good number of days in the Summer on the Lake Fishing for them. Also the Pearch and Bass Fishing is good also.
So if your a Sportsman there's allways something to do here 12 months out of the year, and you can fill your Freezer with Pleanty of Game and Fish!
(BP)
Old 02-28-2010, 10:41 AM
Banned

oh the vet says rocky is fine. he doesnt eat much, drinks a little and raises his head and growls a little every time he walks by. lmao