Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Goodbye huntingnet members

Old 02-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Dominant Buck

No wonder he's getting out of there.. It can't decide if it wants snow on the ground or not. And then it gets warm and cold. Its a wonder anyone can stay healthy there.

If you get real board, go into some cheap out of the way restaurant and drink a couple large glasses of Aqua. That will get you jumping for a few days. Turn you inside out!! Personally their cerveza is good if you order the better brands my friend tells me.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wink

Originally Posted by Breechplug
I'll think of you Kayaking while Im pulling some Steelhead through the Ice on Cattaraugus Creek for the Smoker. (BP)
I once went Steelhead fishing up in Pulaski, NY. I had a good trip. I was the only one that caught a steelhead and it was a beauty, what with all the colors. My big catch was a 20 lbs female salmon and a 17 lbs. male in a small stream. Amazing, it took about 45 minutes to land thebig one. My friend did them in his smoker. Boy talk about heaven!!!

Reminds me of when I depolyed to Norway with my fighter unit. We went into to Sola AB, just outside of Stavanger. Well anyway as we went through the Norwegian chowhall the first morning there, I noticed they had a very large filet of smoked salmon on the counter. Boy did Ihave fun eating breakfast there.

Hey maybe Fat Dog will loose some weight while your are gone. It should help him. I still say his is one fine looking fellow. I bet hehas to beat off the ladies.

Last edited by rafsob; 02-19-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Banned

thanks guys.

i just took him to the kennel. The lady had to sweet talk him to get him into his cell. He had the nicest bed out of all the kennels lol. 2 over stuffed pillows, his blanket, ball and bone. He looked pretty sad when we left so hopefully he will be okay. I left him a big box of biscuits for them to give to him after they take him out to do his thing.

Weather has cleared out so we'll be leaving here shortly.

you all take care!

And snorkling is on the list as well! Theres a place i am going to, Snorkling. kayaking, play with monkeys, all in one shot. Lunch included for only $65 i thought that was a pretty good deal.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Big Z
Have fun...oh and have the boy take the scope caps off-- makes things a little bit easier

with the reflection looks like they are transparent..i gotta few pair
Old 02-19-2010, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Hey MD too bad you didn't live close by, I would have loved to have him over for a stay. I am sure all the local doggie ladies would have loved it too!!!

Have fun kiddo.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Fork Horn

You and the family have a good time MD. Take lots of pictures so you can enjoy. I have been to different places in Mexico and enjoyed them all. All the little shops and vendors are under a barter system so their first price is always high so offer them a lower price. Have fun, be safe, and enjoy the weather.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Fork Horn

Have a good time. As well as the agua, beware of mixed drinks with ice cubes in them. The ice is made from the same water.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Have a blast. Cruises are great. enjoy yourself.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

MD
I see ya sneaking around at the bottom right hand corner of the Forum page......I know your here, so how was your Cruise???????
(BP)
Old 02-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome back BP (aka sneakie). Hope the trip was all you expected it to be.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.