Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TC 50 cal Grey Hawk

Old 02-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cayugad
I had a friend that owned a pawn shop. You would not believe the mark up on the stuff in there shops. What they buy it for and then sell if for is amazing. And if an item has been sitting too long, they are more then willing to get their money back out of it. He used to put the price he paid for it in code on the tag. Although I have looked at tag codes in other pawn shops and have not figured theirs out.
Dave, your right as I have known people to use different codes from Insurance quotes to whatever....sometimes the prices they paid are on the sticker in (reverse) as a item number,this way they know what they have into it with out keeping a log and can tell right away when they need to deal.
I also know someone who owns a Pawn Shop, and you can bet your boots that they buy stuff so cheap that it's almost considered robbery. It's a shame sometimes that one Man's loss is another mans Big Profit, but that's how this crazy world is, some people are just out for a profit no matter what the cost.
(BP)