Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Breechplug - Upload a picture from your Computer's desktop

Old 11-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Breechplug - Photobucket post...

Breech..

I have copied the 'Direct Link' from Photobucket
I have selected the picture tool and then told it to allow by right clicking on the message at the top of the screen
then I click the tool again and paste the Direct link address in the space provided... and chose OK

and here is the picture

Now you try it....
Old 11-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sabotloader
Breech..

I have copied the 'Direct Link' from Photobucket
I have selected the picture tool and then told it to allow by right clicking on the message at the top of the screen
then I click the tool again and paste the Direct link address in the space provided... and chose OK

and here is the picture

Now you try it....
Sure Mike it's easy for you to do, LOL! I'll need some experienced help from my Daughter on this one, I never pasted anything on a computer befor, she's a wiz at it.
How in the $#!@ did they get that Elk on top of that car, a backhoe? Nice one! My mouth is starting to water. I have only had Elk 2 times and I know why you pass on all the Whitetails out there. Sure is good eatin and enough to last all year, I got to get 3-4 Whitetails to have that much meat, and it does'nt taste as good either.
(BP)
Old 11-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Breechplug

To open one of the mini pics - click on it once.... when the picture appears click on it again ad it should magnify it - in fact you cursor will show a magnifying glass... click on it again and it will reduce in size...
I got the pick to open, but when I clicked on it to show the picture it was all scrambled or something? Mabey something to do with my anti virus program.
(BP)
Old 11-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Breechplug

I gotta tell ya... this picture is out of Montana - would not happen that way in Idaho - they a little bit dazed over there - it does make you wonder though....

You know since you are on a land line - maybe the easy method - just uploading from your computer might be the best way to go....

When you click on Trevor's deer in that post of mine - do you get a bigger picture?

Last edited by sabotloader; 11-02-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Breechplug

I gotta tell ya... this picture is out of Montana - would not happen that way in Idaho - they a little bit dazed over there - it does make you wonder though....

You know since you are on a land line - maybe the easy method - just uploading from your computer might be the best way to go....

When you click on Trevor's deer in that post of mine - do you get a bigger picture?
Mike, when I clicked on trevor's deer, the thing came up where there's something spinning around in the center, (I've opened this sytuff befor) but when I clicked on it to maximize the pic, it opened to a larger size but it all was scrambled with the joggeled numbers and letters, thousands of em. So I never got to see the pic, just all that garbage.
So you think the best way for me to do the pic download is right off my computer's stored pics? I tried to upload a pic of a Nice Buck I got with my bow in 07, but when I submitted the pic it said (Request entry too large) so will mt pics I want to download have to be (cropped) to a smaller size to do this? all my pics are the same size from my digital camers. UC had no problem putting the one's on I sent him. I really would like to do the big pictures, they look so much better.
Like I said, I talked to my Daughter last night after you and doing the (photobucket sign up) and she said she'd stop by tonight and help me out with the (paste) thing and all. It sucks having no high speed Internet, I guess that's the price we pay for Country Living, I would'nt trade it for the fastest computer in the world.
Thank's Again Mike, I'll let you know if I make any progress.
(BP)