Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

What the ****

Old 11-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Fork Horn

simple green worked good for me butt gonna be soon switching too windex since the SG started eating my cammo!! I will keep the simple green for soaking breech plug....
Old 11-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

lol some of the guys around here seem like the where walking by drunk and got dragged in the store. I was talking with one guy about some ammo he said i do not know i don't hunt. I said well do you shoot it. No i do not shoot don't even own a gun. OK well i got a few questions about a trolling motor. Don't know about them either i don't fish.
I nicely asked him if he does not fish or hunt how is he qualified to work at a outdoor sport store. He said he is qualified because he works cheap and can hand someone a gun or a fishing pole. I said sure got a question then. Would i be better off hunting deer in Indiana with a shotgun or a 30-06 rifle. He said well i would want the rifle. I told him you ant qualified because you just told me to hunt with a illegal gun. Now it is not his fault he needs a job heck if you offered me a job at a makeup store i would take it if the money was right. Plus you meet all kinds of woman. But that does not make me the lease bit qualified to tell a woman what brand of lipstick to use.
Originally Posted by saxman1
I found it odd also that G.M. doesn't carry BH 209
I think it is one of the most popular.
As far as the guy not knowing about it.
Remember,he may have been selling shoes last week.