Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

My Accura is here

Old 05-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Banned

Default My Accura is here

Came on the big brown truck around 5:30 this afternoon, It figures that i'd get a new driver that was lost and couldnt find me earlier.

I already have 6 speed loads ready to go tomorrow * if weather holds* for 100 yards with the 245gr custom tipped powerbelt and the 338 platinum.

Amazing rifle that still has me shaking with excitement after 4 1/2 + Hours

All for $372.99 shipped from R&R Arms!

Second outing,

Old 05-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: My Accura is here

Congratualtions Devil. A new gun sure gets your bloodapumping. Also, you get an A+ for posting target pictures on the same day the gun was received.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations on your new ML. I have noticed people are replacing there Encore barrels with Bergara barrels. Is that what comes supplied with this Muzzleloader?

How much cost savings is there with this ML versus a Pro-hunter? With lay offs increasing at T/C arms will this ML hurt the future of that company? Alot of rumours flying around now, i guess time will tell.

I just noticed the price. WOW....less then four hundred delivered.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I doubt anything CVA produces will hurt T/C. T/C's marketing blitz is by far greater than any other muzzleloading company. Not saying that their products are necessarily better, just that their marketing is.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like a much better design then the Pro-hunter. Can you show pictures of it apart to show how it locks up? The Knight Visionhas already made a much better design then the Encore without interchangable barrels. This CVA design looks even better. I cant believe i'm saying this about a CVA.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Very nice, in fact that stock is special.
It is certainly the best of CVA. Too bad we don't live close enough to get together, it would be fun to compare especially at 250yd. Lee
Old 05-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Banned

Grouse- Yes the Bergara barrel comes standard on this rifle. Its the first bergara barrel ive owned and the quality is easily seen! After those 6 shots with it yesterday i cleaned the barrel and looked down the bore and it about blinded me The rifling is so smooth a perfect looking. I can take some pics of it later on tomorrow and break things down. Today i have a lot of poles to cement in the ground and then have to fill a 100 yard sand box.

Rifle balances darn near perfectly. Im still lovin it even after i went to bed, i woke up this morning and fondled it
Old 05-19-2009, 08:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

MountainDevil54
Be careful not to make your wife jealous. Lee
Old 05-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Banned

Wife? What are you nuts?!?! I just got rid of a lady friend last week because she told me what i should and shouldnt spend my $$$$ on + She was a pain in the rear end. Ahhhh now i must go shopping for another squeeze
Old 05-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

breech area after 21 rounds fired.

Sorry FG - had to do it.

Quick Reply: My Accura is here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.