Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Searching For TC Scope Base Adapter

Old 05-14-2009, 12:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Searching For TC Scope Base Adapter

Hey guys, I've been trying to locate a TC #9930 scope base adapter for my Renegade for several months. It looks like the one below and will have the number 9930 stamped on the side in the area shown by the red arrow.If you ever run across one in a gun shop or classified ad I'd appreciate a holler.

Old 05-14-2009, 12:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Searching For TC Scope Base Adapter

Did you call Fox Ridge Outfitters. They had some for a while and I bought some.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks for the suggestion Cayugad. I had tried them once before, maybe six months ago, and they didn't have them.

But I tried again anyway. The first answer was "no", but then the nice lady asked if the number I gave her was a TC number. "Yes, it is"I replied. She says "Let me check for a cross reference", then comes back and says, "we have those under our number 4300-8801". It will be on its way to me tomorrow morning.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Semi

Scope a Renegade???? what is the world coming to when a leader and a mystical person you are scopes a Renegade....
Old 05-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

I know, Sabotloader, I know. But I figure if I use glasses to see the computer screen and the highway,I may as well use a scope to see the dang target.

I'll be putting a 4x Simmons ProDiamond on the Renegade's.54 GMbarrel and change it from a 50 yard gun to (hopefully) a 100 yarder. I was sold on this combination when I created the "Sinful Renegade" by putting a ProDiamond on the .45 GM LRH barrel. I'll still have three iron sighters though, the Great Plains with a Lyman 57 peep,the Zouave with my hardware store peep, and the Renegade's original 50 caliber barrel.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Dominant Buck

IR814 with that same number you gave me.. that's the one they sent me also. I want to mount that on my Green Mountain Fast twist stainless steel .45 caliber barrel..

I am glad they had one or two in stock.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:59 AM
Typical Buck

I put one on my Renegade .54 GM ball barrel and it's amazing how much better you can shoot when you can see!Harold
Old 05-15-2009, 05:06 AM

Arethere scope mounts available for a TC Hawkens? I'm not thrilled at the idea of putting a scope on my Hawken, but my eyes say otherwise.
Zen
Old 05-15-2009, 06:05 AM
Typical Buck

Just order one from fox ridge 31.00 for both bases ready to put on weaver base.I am going to put it on my GM 1x28 22 inch barrel.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:17 PM

Do you need todrill and tapany additional mounting holes to put one of these on a TC Hawken. Does anyone have any photos they would like to share that shows how a scopedTC Hawkenlooks?
Thanks.....Zen

Quick Reply: Searching For TC Scope Base Adapter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.