Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

OT: New pup in the kennel

Old 04-30-2009, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default OT: New pup in the kennel

Well I timed it perfectly. If everything goes well we'll be adding another pup to the litter about Christmas. Which means I'll get to complete deer season and my Montana elk/muley hunt before newborn daddy duties kick in. Probably won't get turkey season next spring I guess, but then again I only got out once this year for that anyways.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: OT: New pup in the kennel

Congrats Spaniel. Newborn daddy duties are just like shooting smokepoles - `ya gotta figure out what to feed themandwipe `em when they need it. Better start stocking up on patch material.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

spaniel

Congrats... what kind of pups are we looking for? Ah Geez! I can not believe I actually wrote/asked that question?

Well sometimes it is so dark out there in front of me I can not see the writing on the wall - well the light has come on and I now realize that you both deserve a BIG CONGRATULATIONS...

Old 04-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Dominant Buck

congratulations...
Old 05-01-2009, 03:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congratulations. That's when we added our last one - just before Christmas. And life has almost slowed down enough that one day I might be able to see myself getting to my guns again. Hopefully this summer. I miss them...
Old 05-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Spaniel - I think you have it all wrong. It was your wife who did the timing, not you. Congratulations.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Typical Buck

You just had a little in put
Old 05-01-2009, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bronko22000

Spaniel - I think you have it all wrong. It was your wife who did the timing, not you. Congratulations.
It takes two to tango!

Congratulations! How many does this make for you? My wife and I just had our third (and LAST) in Feb. All three are 4 and under (4, 2 and 2 months). It's a nuthouse around here, and that's a good day! My 2 year old son has recently decided that "Why?" is the best response to anything you say to him. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Only 17 years, 9 months and 20 days until I can legally kick the youngest out of the house...!

Mike

Old 05-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats Spaniel, and good planning, Hope you have a nice, healthy litter, you know sometimes you canget more than one at a time
Old 05-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Spike

Congrats, i just added my 2nd 2 weeks ago. they are great arn't they!

Quick Reply: OT: New pup in the kennel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.