Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

RATS

Old 04-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: RATS

johnny2

Now thats just plane MEAN
No not really - he is a re-tired doctor himself and he knows I hate doctors + plus he kin shoot trap better than me... there is lots of good reasons to have him exercise a bit...
Old 04-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

sabotloader
I have to drive almost 20 miles, and while I seen a half dozen I never got a shot I wanted so I guess I will have to go back and try again. He says he thinks there is about 100 hogs on his ranch but they like to stay in the thickets during the day and come out at night[ its legal here to hunt hogs at night but I am not set up for it. I might have to buy some corn and see if I can change there habits some. I really would like to try some bullets out under conditions where I can tell what is happening. Lee[I still think you should feel sorry for me]
Old 04-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

yeah Lee - my heart bleeds for you.....[:@]
Guys - check out my other post on this subsequent topic.