Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

hi everyone

Old 04-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Spike

Default hi everyone

ggggggggggggggggggggg

Last edited by borecleaningweasel; 09-02-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Banned

Default RE: What is a sponsor who*e?

gets paid by some company to promote their products and bash on other products. Randy Wakeman used to get CVA's free of charge from CVA so he could write up reviews on them. He doesnt get them anymore and he will bash everything product that cva/bpi has to do with.

He even attacks traditions when ive never seen any traditions blow up.

I replied to this post and told the main poster that if he likes the price and the rifle that hes holding in his hands, to go for it. I also said some stuff that made sense ( no i did not bash on randy ) and my post was deleted by randy wakeman and then he locked the forum. Hes just a negitive person. I even emailed him in the past about the hornady FPB and asked if he knew their length and all i got back was ( its a copper coated bullet, screw colorado) Hes the type of guy that you'd love to get alone and beat the crap out of. His magic shows even suck too. Look it up on Youtube.
http://savageshooters.com/SavageForum/index.php/topic,21420.0.html
Old 04-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What is a sponsor who*e?

ORIGINAL: borecleaningweasel

I was in the store the other to buy some bullets and a guy came in talking about Randy somebody and what he said about CVA. I just listened as the guy working there told him that randy and Toby Bridges were sponsor wh0res and not to take what they say to heart. I didn't want to appear stupid so I didn't ask what a sponsor wh0re is. can somebody answer that question for me? I guess I just don't get it. thanks.
Paid to hunt and paid to use their products, basically most things on the Outdoor channel. There are very few "non sponsored writers or video producers". Another better way to say this is somebody who makes their living by using products that folks sponsor or provide for them. Mostfolks on this forum are just guy who love hunting and shooting.
Chap