Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

not muzzy related, just going to make you hungry

Old 03-30-2009, 04:56 PM
Banned

Default RE: not muzzy related, just going to make you hungry

ORIGINAL: Rock Fish

ORIGINAL: cayugad

Meatloaf.. wasn't there a band named that? I am someone that when I was little we had to eat a LOT of meatloaf. It was cheap, easy to make, and you could make sandwiches out of it for the next day. And we ate meatloaf all the time. I have ate my share and therefore not required to eat it anymore.

And to this day, while I can eat it, I do not make it or allow it made in my home. That's right, my house and there are some items that are not allowed to be cooked in my house. If you try, no arguement, I throw it out the door into the yard for the dogs.. You complain and I will toss you too. They include liver from any critter, lutefisk, brussel sprouts, meatloaf, kidney, and there are some others but those are the top of the list.

Tonight I am having a simple meal, a steak on the grill, steamed vegetables, a light noodle beef soup, small salad, and some steamed basmati rice. And of course some excellent coffee.
Cayugad, you must have beem rich!!! I remember having Spam alot...

Ahhhh man!! Spam is good when you fry it like bacon. Im taking my nephew camping next week and now im going to have to pick up some spam to make in the mornings! You just cost me some money now.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Semisane.. I thought about you the other day. I was watching a TV show where they were fishing down in Louisiana. And that guide they had could not speak English IMO. That guy fishing had to keep asking him... what? what? So then they put subtitles under him (the guide). Actually that old fellow really new the back waters they were fishing. I would have been lost after the first turn into that swamp mess..
Old 03-30-2009, 05:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

That's funny Cayugad. You have to develop an ear for that Cajun French accent. My favorite fishing spots are inLake Coquille (Ko-Keal) and the surronding salt marsh. It's the lake in the center of the picture below.