Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Getting the new Triumph Ready

Old 03-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Getting the new Triumph Ready

ORIGINAL: Breechplug

Nope, never heard of Parker Bullets. I also never got a gun that I had to give back, kinda like getting a new puppy and once you bond you have to give it back. But I guess you'll have fun experimenting and if for some reason you dont like the ML you did'nt buy it so you just send it back. Anyway Im sure you'll have fun and that's all that matters, Take Care and Havea Blast! Ron
Dont worry, he would have first option if by chance he wanted it. He's under no obligation at all. It's nice to see and hear other peoples opinions.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Grouse45

Dang you are reading my mind.... i really blew it @ the first of the week Nimroder put his black Triumph in the classified on MM for $200.... I was 7 minutes late... Dang!

Been some real interesting developments today... fill you in later about it - gotta get to the farm on Monday or maybe Tuesday and get another round of shooting in.

Have you seen the information on the new Bushnell Ballistic Reticule? Called Bushnell the other day and the nice lady said she is sending a one of the new ones for a replacement, but they are still out in the Pacific Ocean someplace.

Old 03-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

sabotloaderjust shoe terry Grouse45'spost and your half way there.While your humming happy birthday.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

hunting junkie

Well see there is a small problem... She wanted to go to Spokane last week to do some shopping and I did also, but I talked her out of it because of the economy right now we are kinda watching our pennies... so I am thinking you can see the wisdom in me not saying anything right now....
Old 03-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hear ya, if she's anything like my wife she probably already thinks you bought it.
Old 03-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

For some reason TC makes all theirbarrels tight. Just once I would like to hear why from someone from the company. I canthink of no other company, that I have firedtheir gun, that does this to their barrels.

I could never getmy Encoreto loosen up. Ijust got tired of it for that andother reasonsand got rid of it.

Now I am a much happier man, this much: Go figure?
Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can say that my pro hunter shot the tightest load it ever had the other day.And it also shot the best with it.
Am i happy about it,no i'm not, being i don't swab in the field. But i will live with it for the first reason.