Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Ammunition Accountability Legislation

Old 02-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ammunition Accountability Legislation

I still cant believe it, I wonder what George Washington or Thomas Jefferson would have to say about it. BP
Old 02-19-2009, 08:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

deleted because it did not have any sense
Old 02-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were much more open minded than you.
Art
Old 02-19-2009, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

Well, I am not quite open minded; however,I have spent 33 months and 11 days in the wonderful country of Iraq, so, I am a little narrow minded. Although, I will say I do respectthe previous President Bush more than the Present one.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Listen I wasn't directing the comment toward you Slowburn. A lot of us on here have done a hitch. I appreciate your service and I think I understand how you feel. I still think the Commander in Chief deserves our respect whether we voted for him or not.
Cayugad is right about staying away from politics on here. I just felt both sides needed to be heard. I will forever keep my posts to the proper topics from now on.
Art
Old 02-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: sproulman

ORIGINAL: Breechplug

I still cant believe it, I wonder what George Washington or Thomas Jefferson would have to say about it. BP
both those presidents were involved in MASONIC RITUALS.

a part of masons history goes back to arabic world,EGYPT.

same symbols you see that they worshiped are on building and in rituals of the masons today.

I tried to stay out of this one, but felt that something had to be said. Obviously some need to think a little and perhaps grow up.....

Sproulman, before you post, make sure that your statements are factual. First, Thomas Jefferson was NOT a Freemason. Secondly, Freemason ritual actually goes back to the days ofKing Solomon, a Jew and the Son of David,who built the first temple in Jerusalem. Not the Egyptians.

Furthermore, I don't think that eitherWashington or Jeffersonwould have been immature or ignorant enough to discount one's ability or potential merely because of their name. I think that both of these great menwould have evaluated any personmerely by their character.

I did not vote for Mr. Obamasimply becauseI do not agree with his policies or philosophies -- period -- not because of the color of his skin, his gender, his religous background, or his name. I had the honor of servingwith many brave men in the US Navy that were Muslim, and INEVER gave a rip about what their names were.We weresimply shipmates,doing our jobs, and serving the Country that weall loved.

I am not defending thefundementalist Muslims that have done harm to thousands of citizens of our Country, or any of Mr. Obama's policies. I support the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan, our military leaders, and the men and womenfighting to bring lasting peace to the Middle East. But to think a founding father would despise a President becasue of his name is quite ......well.... childish.....
Old 02-19-2009, 12:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

i deleted my info as it did not make sense.

nothing to do with topic anyhow.

sorry, i meant BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, NOT TOM J, the all seeing eye
Old 02-19-2009, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

well I still respect the commander and chief, the position not the person. That is just the same as the officiers that are appointed over me. I in no way stated that I didnt respect the commander and chief. I sure wouldnt descriminate over religion or race. I could care less about his name , but I think it is ironic that the current president's middle name is Hussein, 6 years ago we entered into war to take down a dictator named Hussein. Although, I agree it is not right to discuss politics or religion on this forum. Politics and religion only cause ill feelings. Look at the middle east.