Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Accura Arrived!

Old 01-22-2009, 06:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default Accura Arrived!

Well i got my CVA Accura last night apon returning home from work. Amazing look and feel. Fits me like a glove...Very happy with my purchase!

Mounted up my nikon 2-7 prostaff on it on the durasight rings and bases. Looks pretty darn impressiveI must say.

Still in the works of getting all my necessities together. I ordered a kit on sale from cabelas had BP solvent, brush, bullet starter, patches and a few other things in there. Also came with TC Shockwave sabots as well...not 100% sure if I am going to be using these in this gun, but would like to give them a try.

Need to pick up a bottle of BH209...some primers...maybe a few different rounds to try...and ill be off to the range...

Anythingmore you can think of, or more opinions onwhatload and projectile to try in this gun I will take greatly into consideration and will say thank you in advance for all the help.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:23 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Accura Arrived!

congratulations on the rifle. What caliber did you get? And I think you are really going to like that scope. It should be a real good shooter.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

you got to see these pics....I replied to a answer in the forum and asked for your e-mail address so I can send them to you. Mine is [email protected] Thank's,,,,,Ron re (ACCURA)
Old 01-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Breechplug, send them to me if you want. I'll post them for you. I sent you an email.

Or... go to tinypic.com

browse to find the pic you want to upload

select it, then click on upload

copy the contents of the line (right click and copy inside that box) where it says URL for E-Mail & IM

Come here (or have another window open here), start a reply or fast reply - click the little square yellow symbol that looks sort of like a postcard with a mountain.

Paste the copied url into the popup. Pic should appear. Repeat until you have all the pics you wish topost included.

Post.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: CarpetBagger

Well i got my CVA Accura last night apon returning home from work. Amazing look and feel. Fits me like a glove...Very happy with my purchase!

Mounted up my nikon 2-7 prostaff on it on the durasight rings and bases. Looks pretty darn impressiveI must say.

Still in the works of getting all my necessities together. I ordered a kit on sale from cabelas had BP solvent, brush, bullet starter, patches and a few other things in there. Also came with TC Shockwave sabots as well...not 100% sure if I am going to be using these in this gun, but would like to give them a try.

Need to pick up a bottle of BH209...some primers...maybe a few different rounds to try...and ill be off to the range...

Anythingmore you can think of, or more opinions onwhatload and projectile to try in this gun I will take greatly into consideration and will say thank you in advance for all the help.

Which stock? What caliber? We need pics!

Mine is a 45cal and have only shot it once so far. So-so groups. Waiting for delivery of more bullets. Keep us up to date.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Fork Horn

I got it in 50cal. Stainless with the black stock....Away from the house for the weekend...will try to get a few pics up apon my return...

Im going to try Undercloaked's suggestion of 452 Hornady xtp with the black crush ribbed sabots with BH209. That sounds like a winner. I have a few shockwave sabots to try as well....Dying to shoot it, but its pretty darn cold here....