Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Rinigs and bases for new scope.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Rinigs and bases for new scope.

ORIGINAL: cayugad

I think with the rebate it was $162.00 then I had a $20.00 gift card too. So to go to the stainless was about $40.00 more. To me it was worth it.
Wow that's not that bad. I more than likely would have paid that. When I got mine they no longer had that one though only the camo and the blued barrel. They also had the laminated stock one with the ss barrel but they didn't put that on sale until a little bit later. My Genesis hadn't shipped so I could have switched it but I didn't like the thumb hole stock. I wanted the ss barrel as my other muzzle loader has one and I like it but the thumb hole stock I just didn't like and I didn't want to pay extra when I didn't like it as much. If I had of had yours as a choice I probably would have seriously considered it though as I really like how it looks. The blued barrel is the only thing. Well that and the ram rod I didn't like about mine. However, after having it I like the blued barrel and it doesn't bother me like I thought it would. Seems to do fine I just clean it when I'm done shooting it. Looks good too.