Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Time to unload.. clean them rifles

Old 12-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Time to unload.. clean them rifles

dphobby.. that cat weighed 190 pounds and if you track him, he been shot in almost every state in the union by now. He was shot in the State of Washington near Seattle in the mountains on 22 December 2002.

alleyyooper.. another cat that has been run over all over the country. Again, it did not happen in Wisconsin. December 2007 in northern Arizona and the cat weighed 200-220 pounds. That is the warden that shot him, posing with the cat. He is a taxidermist as well.

They do have trail camera proof of cats in the Northern end of the State. But as far as I know, none have been run over or shot in the State... yet.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

The fellow on the other site is one of the members you can usally trust to give ya the straight poop so I never questioned it. We have had sightings here in Michigan so figured why not Wisconsin.
I will call him on it though. I bet he saw it some place as being a Wisconsin cat.

Sorry.

Al
Old 12-04-2008, 11:06 AM
Dominant Buck

I did a Snopes.com search and wanted to see where it actually came from. If you ever wonder about a picture or information some one sends you.. check it there. It will tell you where it came from and the background behind it.