Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Dang it! Dave,

Old 11-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Dang it! Dave,

That Buckmaster Genesis is starting to look really really good! Your fault - AGAIN!

I mean it really looks good and I have that extra scope already...
Old 11-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Dang it! Dave,

Well I sure would not want Terry mad at me... By the way, the Genesis is a great rifle. It fits nice and I only wish they had the buckmaster edition when I bought mine, I would have went the extra for the fluted barrel. I bet that would be a sweet shooter.

What do you think?
Old 11-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Ya, well see. I think it would be also.... but right now I am just thinking... after I looked up that stuff for FG then looked at the Cabelas web site and listen you and Bronco and others talk about shooting theirs - it really has me wondering...

I am also wondering why I might need another inline? tooalso...
Old 11-12-2008, 04:50 PM
Dominant Buck

I know the feeling.. you can never have enough rifles. I like shooting different rifles. Now what's wrong with that? But you don't need another rifle, do you? You have too many now. Your worse then I am. And your wife knows it. Then again, one more, she'd probably never notice.. A REMINGTON yes, a REMINGTON.. they sure are nice. You and Semisane need one of these. They shoot BlackHorn 209 real good too.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

darn it!
Old 11-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Dominant Buck

What kind of scope are you.. I mean would you, mount on that Remington Genesis? Fluted barrel. Nice. Cam action, and a Remington..
Old 11-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

cayugad

I still have that new Loopy Ultimate Slam + I have a 3200 sitting the shelf - I am not short on scopes... In fact may be I could sell - nevermind
Old 11-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Dominant Buck

That Loopy might be perfect.. This is a true magnum rifle. They claim you can shoot 150 grains of loose powder I believe. I watched their DVD but it was lame. I am going to buy some pellets and try true three pellet loads out of it, but I want to throw a good scope on it first. That 1X that's on it is nice, and legal, but if I want to shoot for groups at 100 yards then I'd like a Bushnell or Nikon on it. I wonder who makes Tradition scopes? They have a cool illuminated scope for sale. Its nothing fancy, but like you.. it would be fun to play with.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Is this thread over???? Can I come out of my fox hole now?
Old 11-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Actually Semi

What Dave said really makes good sense.... You experiment almost as much as Dave does... i would really like to see you get one of the Buckmasters and give a very wringing out and then tell us what you think. I'll even supply you with a few dfferent bullets to try... Heck I will even go one more step - if you get one I have a BSA (I know it is not much but I used it several years on 700ml) 1.5x5 scope I'll give ya so you can try it with a scope on.It even has range finding circles in it.

Go for it.

Quick Reply: Dang it! Dave,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.