Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

CVA Accura

Old 09-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CVA Accura

more pics, more pics!! action open, hammer cocked, action internals, ramrod, buttstock removed, breech plug and tool, details -- details.

oh, and some groups!!
Old 09-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: LaneNebraska

hysinthius

I think you are the WINNER of 100 FREE Black Powder Storage Tubes

Please send me your address to receive your choice of these 2 different sized Tubes

You can see them by clicking on the link at the bottom of my signature

BTW, We've ALL been waiting a LOoooong time for someone to test that Bad Boy
if this is for real pm your phone number and ill call you. I dont give my address to anyone i dont know.

Besides I make my living as a Information Security Manager for a fortune 50 company so i take my personal data very seriously. no offense ment.

j
Old 09-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: Underclocked

more pics, more pics!! action open, hammer cocked, action internals, ramrod, buttstock removed, breech plug and tool, details -- details.

oh, and some groups!!
ill get you some more pics here in about an hr. I wasnt able to go shooting today do to it raining off and on. sorry guys.

j
Old 09-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

hysinthius, Lane's word is totally good and the gift is for real. He would never do anything to jeopardize your privacy.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks UC

hysinthius

PM sent.

BTW, if you've ordered ANYTHING at all on-line, then just send me THAT address, if that's ok

Didn't want to sound too invasive

Old 09-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Spike

No worries...im sure you know how things are in the world today.

any who...ive take over 33 pictures of everything requested minus the stock removed and found some VERY interesting things. Lets just say im not recommending anything illegal but the barrells on the optima elite's and the accura are very simular (minor moding). thats all im saying.

have em up in about another hour. I think im owed some cookies or somthing out of all this...lol.

j
Old 09-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Spike

ok here are the tools that came with it. here is the ram rod identicle to the elites below it just 4 inches longer.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

Lane,

I want some of those 10ml black porder tubes. I don't have an E-bay account. How can I get some from you. I'll probably need 50 orso.

Thanks
Old 09-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Spike

breach plug and wrench identicle to the elites next to it. i put black electrical tape around each end of the elites to not loose the handle in the field.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Spike

bore

Quick Reply: CVA Accura

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.