Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Nothing to do with shooting..just saw question

Old 03-01-2008, 07:55 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Nothing to do with shooting..just saw question

I think Cayugad needs his head examined with as much snow as we had this year in WI to say it is pretty!!! I don't know. I think it is Pretty until I have to shovel and plow it. Dave you have veen in the cold to long this year. Or maybe I got to much cabin fever.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Johnmorris

I think Cayugad needs his head examined with as much snow as we had this year in WI to say it is pretty!!! I don't know. I think it is Pretty until I have to shovel and plow it. Dave you have veen in the cold to long this year. Or maybe I got to much cabin fever.

Now how can you not find that nice?? I went out and shovelled the snow from last night and yesterday, and then took a nice long walk in the woods. Played with the new camera. And will head to the range in a few minutes for some shooting time.

Old/New ... being retired is not an easy life. It seems I've been more busy working and fixing things since I stopped working. At least then I had a reason not to do odd jobs. Now there is none. Also I have family that likes to request lots of free labor with projects. So between all of that, me working on my own place, and of course the shooting range.. I am a very busy person. I hardly find time to get a nap in anymore..
Old 03-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

Dave
You are right is is pretty but it is getting OLD! That new camers takes good pictures
Old 03-01-2008, 04:51 PM

A very nice picture in deed..I like it in the woods when it is snowing..
Seems to quite things down some.....
Old 03-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

There is nothing as beautiful as north woods in winter!!
Old 03-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

We got another 5 inches last night as well. Covered up all the dog poop again. [:'(]

Johnny2,

Have you thought of running a line underground to your barn? That way when you need it just plug it in at the house and you're good to go. I'm talking of an extension cord ran through some pvc. Nothing permanent but it would get the job done.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Typical Buck

I still say its has been a long winter with a lot left! I guess we have been gettin bye easy the last few years. I think last year our snow fall was 25 inches and we got most of it in March. This year we have almost fifty with the bad month ahead of us. Well one day at a time.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Typical Buck

Dave-I hope that is not your out house in the pic. looks like a long walk for a dump. I know all about free labor-Dad is retired now he has lots of time-ha ha. Snow looks pretty in the woods. Better than in the driveway. Too bad about Colorado though.They got more cold and snow than they really need. 15 ft over normal in some places. Damn Global Warming anyhow.

Charlie
Old 03-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Dominant Buck

That is not an outhouse.. it is a smoke house. If it were an outhouse, there would be a little problem..
Old 03-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

Ya you would never mnake the run after morning coffee. Yellow snow banks

Quick Reply: Nothing to do with shooting..just saw question

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.