Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Warne Scope Mounts

Old 01-31-2008, 05:17 PM
Spike

Default Warne Scope Mounts

Just wanted to pass along another great customer service story. I have a set of Warne Maxima permanently attached steel rings on my T/C Omega. Not realizing my strength, or proper torque, I snapped one of the torque screws. I gave the company a call today with all intentions of hopefully being able to purchase another set of torque screws. The nice lady took my name and address and informed me that my screws will be in the mail tomorrow, free of charge. Not that they need me, I feel that I am obligated to be their word of mouth. Thanks Warne.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:31 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Warne Scope Mounts

I wonder if that is the same lady that I talked with when I was looking for scope bases for a White 97. They are obsolete so they did not have any in nickle but she found one set in blue and sent it over for a change of color and shipped the nickle ones when finished. I was very impressed with that kind of service. Needless to say I only buy Warne stuff as long as I can find what will work. Just got a set of QD rings in nickle today as a matter of fact. In this day and age that kind of personal service deserves to be highlited. Good going Warne!!!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Same thing happened to me and they handled my problem in the same way.. Warne are great rings and are my favorite.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:37 PM
sup
Spike

I snapped off one screw in my QD they sent me a complete new set of rings. customer for life
Old 02-01-2008, 07:29 AM
Fork Horn

Wow, you boys must be eating your wheates...I give it all I got with the supplied wrench and my fingers start to hurt to bad before I could break one.