Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Roundballs

Old 12-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Roundballs

Yea well, I tried to get the G.D. picture to come up inthe post but apparently I'm doing something wrong. This forum isn't like others I have posted on because I did everything the same but it didnt work....Oh well you all know the story behind itat least....BPS
Old 12-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll try one more time.....

Old 12-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I give up...it looks like you wont be seeing any pics. from me unless I get a "TUTORIAL" from someone about what hoops you have to jump through on this site to post a picture...BPS
Old 12-31-2007, 08:35 AM
Fork Horn

I have shot quite a few deer with 120 grs. of blackpowder and a 58 caliber roundball. Usually they are DRT. Had one take 3 steps once. Heart shot. Farthest shot so far was a little over a hundred yards.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

And yet another try....
Old 01-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

For some stupid reason I still can't get the picture into the post. I followed the directions that Cayugad P.M'd me but there are 4 different links to use and other sites use the "IMG" code not an address code.I even clicked on the "embed picture into post box". It placed a link into the post and that goes right to Photobucket "my album"where anyone could browse all my photos and I'm not leaving that for anyone to possibly tamper with.Maybe I'm coping the wrong address? I've been using Photobucket for several years now and like I said this site does things differently than other sites I post pictures on and I'm not gonna bother emailing my pictures to someone else and have them post them for me. Ya can't learn to do it by having someone else do it for you!!!!!!!.....BPS
Old 01-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Try using the "Post Reply" button that is right at the botton of the last comment, instead of the "Fast Reply" box. I have problems getting pictures to load from the fast reply box.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

THAT DIDN'T WORK EITHER!...*&*$#%#*$@!!!!
Old 01-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Dominant Buck

that's a real nice picture blackpowdersmoke.. congratulations to her.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

So how did you get that picture when I left no link to it? And I still haven't learned how to do it formyself....BPS

Quick Reply: Roundballs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.