Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

The Thankfull Thread, MerryChristmas

Old 12-22-2007, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default The Thankfull Thread, MerryChristmas

Would just like to thank all you folks here on Hunting Net, Blackpowder. You have increased my knowledge, joy and pleasure for this sport in ways I cannot convey in words!

I think back to that 2001 Christmas, when my son and his best friend pitched in and bought me a CVA Magbolt. Boy, that was the start to a whole new-wonderful world of BP hunting and shooting! The addiction was quick and complete! I became a member of almost every BP forum website there was.

And even if you all don’t remember me, I Remember You! I thank God for all of you, and pray for your safe and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

From my house to all of yours,

Old 12-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: The Thankfull Thread, MerryChristmas

Lane.. Merry Christmas. Have a safe holiday season and please be careful if you have to travel anywhere. I hope all your Season's wishes come true...

To all the other forum members, many of you may be heading out to family functionsand loved ones this holiday time of year. Please be careful in your travels and have a safe and wonderful holiday season. Also please keep in your hearts the thousands of men and women in the armed services, homeand abroad that are committed to safe guarding us this holiday season and cannot be home to share in the holidays with their own families. To all of them I wish them a safe and peaceful holiday season...
Old 12-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

LaneNebraska

I hope you and all of your family and freinds have a great Holiday Season and a great 2008...
Old 12-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

May i also thank you gentlemen for your help and opinions on questions that i've had. I wish the best for all of you and yours Thank you
Old 12-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-22-2007, 07:37 PM

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Lane, whats your son and his friend buying you this year?
Old 12-22-2007, 07:51 PM

Merry Christmas and God bless.
My thanks toeveryone who has contributed to making this black powder forum the best.
I hope 2007 has been a year to remember for you as well.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:18 PM
Typical Buck

Merry Christmas to all and a safe and happy holiday. May you enjoy what you get even if you don't know what to do with it.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Many thanks from me to all of the great folks here. I have benefited from many of you in more than a couple of ways and will always be in your debt for all the help provided. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Merry Christmas

Quick Reply: The Thankfull Thread, MerryChristmas

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.