Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Calling out to Sabotloader........

Old 12-07-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Calling out to Sabotloader........

I know you want to try some Swiss powder. Are you in the TC area right now?

Let me know so we can get together.

CD
Old 12-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Calling out to Sabotloader........

cdad

nope we are back home now... but we are suppose to be back on the 21st... The schedule was just to tight to fit much in... Hopefully next trip over. I am also coming over in January sometime - I made my daughter a bunch of kitchen cabinets that i need to install... December is really tight because i have those two late season tags....

January might be worse though - think I am finally going in to get a knee replacement... I have chickened out for the last five years... but this year I loose one of my insurances so I want to get it down while I have two insurances...

later
Old 12-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Spike

Knee replacement sucks.... They have come a long way with it though. I've had two on each knee, the first were heavy and painful all the time, they finally had to be replaced after about 10 years. The new one (which are close to 10 years now) are very nice. Much more "natural" than before. I am happy with them, I can only imagine how far they are advanced by now.

If you have had any exploratory knee surgery, it'll be equivalent to that.

Good luck with it.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

Knee replacement well'
I just went under the knife on wed: for a few herniated disc C4threw C7 only stayed one day in the hospital I came home yesterday still quite sore.I have to wear this hard collar for 6 to 8 weeks let see 2 days already driving me crazy
I been putting the neck thing off for about 8 years thought what the hell either I get it fix or pack me up and ready to go seem the pain just got out of hand
Old 12-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Typical Buck

I had knee replacement two years ago not as good as new but better than the pain I had before. There is a new knee out that has good flexion but also rotates like a normal knee mine does not rotate so some motion is limited. I have flexion as good as my natural knee. The first month is a bugger but after that things improve rapidly.