Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

UPS Stinks

Old 09-01-2007, 09:17 AM

Default RE: UPS Stinks

I only use the Postal Service. I even pay the extra.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:48 AM

I've always had good dealings with UPS. I prefer USPS but UPS isn't too bad.
Old 09-01-2007, 11:30 AM

[:@][:@] UPS stood me up! How nice of them.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Typical Buck

I'd mail em a roadkilled skunk...........Is that legal???? Harold
Old 09-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

The way you've been bad mouthing them I sure don't blame them for standing you up. Grow up!
Flounder out
Old 09-01-2007, 08:16 PM

grow up? Lets see you bite $200 these POS cheated me out of and then offer me nothing but rear end service. When an employee tells you that they will meet to the next day with your packages and then leaves you waiting around for an hour and doesnt show up, i think you'd be bad mouthing these creeps too. Its bad enough i had to drive a half hour and then get nothing out of it. I dont take a liking to scum bags raping me on their crappy customer service. Im not the only person who has been shafted by this company.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use UPS all the time. FeD X and DHL will not handle live bees. I get over night shipments of live queens all the time by 9:30AM. USPS will ship live bees over night and service in some areas are great. In my area how ever they do not call in the morning to notify you that your bees are in, they drive around the route all day with your poor queens in the hot car/truck.
FedX haseven left the package in the mail box rather than drive it to my door. The DHL driver did come and tell me he backed into the mail box and bent the post.

I like Dave will not deal with a company that will not ship UPS. I also think $14.00 fed x chargeto ship a 6"x6"x6" box of sabots from newideaho is a bit pricy.

Al
Old 09-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a photographer and I have packages sent from my lab in MN through UPSseveral times a week containing hundreds of dollars of prints and products and never once have I had an issue with them. USPS on the other hand (in the east atleast)I cannont say the same about. I'd rather pay $40 to UPS to ship a letter than use the USPS. That decison is based on years of prints getting destroyed.

All I'm saying is, they're a good company so give them a second chance. People/Companies have bad days/weeks.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Never had a problem with UPS. Their tracking system is very good and over 90% of the time the packages are delivered when they are supposed to be.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Typical Buck

ups sent my package to florida to a street and address that was nothing like mine( i live in illinois). the next time the package never got here, and 2 years later its still not here. so much for tracking, which as far as i can tell is weather or not it left ups and weather or not it got left at SOMEONES house. oh and since they got thatstarted sponsoring that damn nascar their prices are too high.

Quick Reply: UPS Stinks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.