Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Problems Finding TC Pro Hunter

Old 07-12-2007, 08:23 AM

Default Problems Finding TC Pro Hunter

I've called everywhere within 100 miles trying to the the TC Prohunter in the Thumbhole and Realtree Hardwoods. Nobody seems to have one in stock. Any place where you can buy one off the internet. I seen Gun Broker had a couple. Any One use Gun Broker before and bought a gun off there?
Old 07-12-2007, 08:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Problems Finding TC Pro Hunter

I have purchased rifles off Gun Broker, and Auction Arms sights. I have not had any problems. BUT!!! do your research. The seller has indicatiions as to the number of sales they have made and those that purchase will post comments about the transactions. Be sure to read what kind of deals this seller is making. If they have comments such as, rifle not as promised, or slow deals, or would not accepts returns, etc.. then you might want to look for a different one. A good deal is only a good deal if the rifle is as promised.

So far, I have yet to be burned. But I am careful who I buy from, I ask questions of the seller, save their replies, and l listen to my gut feelings. If I read the information and something tells me it just does not sound right, then I back away.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Justhunt5699

I've called everywhere within 100 miles trying to the the TC Prohunter in the Thumbhole and Realtree Hardwoods. Nobody seems to have one in stock. Any place where you can buy one off the internet. I seen Gun Broker had a couple. Any One use Gun Broker before and bought a gun off there?
I bought a TC 50 cal Hawken FL off Gun Broker from an Gun Shop near Pittsburg, Penna, excellent gun for great price. For a FL no federal firearms and they can ship it directly to you. Good prices and I had 3 days to shot and accept the gun. Best Wishes in getting your Pro Hunter.
Chap Gleason

Old 07-13-2007, 05:51 AM
Spike

how much you looking to spend..i can get you one