Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Anyone needing a TC Black Diamond XR .45 deal

Old 04-24-2007, 11:41 PM

Default Anyone needing a TC Black Diamond XR .45 deal

I got an email from the sportsmans guide on a stainless black diamond xr in .45 caliber for a heck of a price so I ordered one. They still have them in stock. Check it out at http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=332350They are $149.97 non club member and $134.97 if you are a buyers club member. You can get a coupon for an additional $10.00 off by signing up for their email specials and it will send you a coupon code right away, then use it on your order.
Old 04-25-2007, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone needing a TC Black Diamond XR .45 deal

ORIGINAL: AmericanPioneer

I got an email from the sportsmans guide on a stainless black diamond xr in .45 caliber for a heck of a price so I ordered one. They still have them in stock. Check it out at http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=332350They are $149.97 non club member and $134.97 if you are a buyers club member. You can get a coupon for an additional $10.00 off by signing up for their email specials and it will send you a coupon code right away, then use it on your order.
AP, That is an excellent deal for some who is just getting into MLing or needs a .45. Personally, I don't like the 45 calibers because bullet and sabot selection is not good as with the 50 cal.Most western statesalsohave 50 cal as minimum forelk.I know the BD is an excellent shooter, so that would be an excellent buy for a deer only rifle. Great gift for someone who is a hunter graduating from HS in a month! Chap Gleason
Old 04-25-2007, 06:54 AM
Fork Horn

I suppose that is why he said, "Anyone needing..." You obviously don't need or want it, but for those who do that is a great deal...
Old 04-25-2007, 08:03 AM
Typical Buck

great price too bad I am not into inlines have one 50 cal. thunderhawk for rainy days .
I think for a back up gun you can't beat it.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Flatland Hunter

I suppose that is why he said, "Anyone needing..." You obviously don't need or want it, but for those who do that is a great deal...
Yes, your right, I don't need or want it. It is a very great deal for $149, I have never seen a TC that low of a cost. As for why I said what I said, most folks on the forum I note do not shot 45 cal, they are shooting 50, I just wanted to let Fawns know there there is a downside to a 45, since most will not know what the down sides are.
Chap Gleason
Old 04-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Dominant Buck

WOW!! that is a great deal. I just bought a rifle last week but have to admit, I do not own a .45 caliber. This might be the time to invest in one. Then I could test different bullets in one of them as well. I booked marked the site. Now I have to stall long enough so he can sell all of them off so I don't have to decide. I do have that rifle in .50 caliber and it a great shooter. I am just not sure I want another inline...

Thanks for the link... I think.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:11 PM

I never was into 45's until i bought that mountain rifle. So much easier on my powder. I think new mexico you can use a 45, i'll have to check with my brother in law. Good deal on the BD, But im done with inlines.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

anyone know what the current coupon codes are?
Old 04-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Typical Buck

Go to the home page and enter your e mail
Old 04-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Dominant Buck

I now have my coupon code.. this is getting serious. It would be fun to shoot. My .50 caliber Black Diamond XR is a real good shooter.

Quick Reply: Anyone needing a TC Black Diamond XR .45 deal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.